Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help With Air Con Issue.

Randoms

Hi all,

Long story short noticed 2 weeks ago that air con didn't seem to work, took it back to dealers who re-charged the system & advised no leaks detected.

Dealer then asked me to return a week later for them to check again just in case there was any sort of small weep on a seal etc.

Air con in meantime seemed to be ok, however weather up here has been fairly cold.

Returned to dealers last week & they advised all still ok.

During my drive out today (tropical weather for us up north) air con doesn't seem to be functioning! - I can hear the pump kicking in & also what sounds like the system pressuring/priming but very very little cool air produced.

If anything the air from the vents on passage side seem slightly cooler than drivers.

I have checked all physical vent & climate control settings but no change.

Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Took car to dealers again today (3rd time) & they've confirmed problem is due to bust condenser!

Replacement on order & should be fitted Wednesday.

• Like 1

Update - car had condenser replaced at dealers yesterday & now inside of car like a freezer. 😃

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club