Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 Bulb kit

PaulHere

I'm told there is no spare bulb kit for the Mk7 Fiesta, is this really the case?

If not, what bulbs do I need to carry to be legal in France and Portugal?

Halfords spare bulb kit no 18 :D

Ta muchly!

But with most new cars you'll probably require a full garage and a team of ford engineers to change the front light bulb

But with most new cars you'll probably require a full garage and a team of ford engineers to change the front light bulb

That would be true, you need to remove the whole light unit just to change one bulb... :blink:

• 1 month later...
That would be true, you need to remove the whole light unit just to change one bulb... :blink:

How does one change the bulb? My nearside dipped headlight has gone. Is it something I can tackle myself? (I don't have any tools or expertise!). Or should I take it to a Ford garage? Who presumably will charge me?

It`s not a big problem to change a bulb, only thing you need is standard flat screwdriver to remove 2 screws and one plastic holder. Than you just remove your light upwards and everything else can be done by hands (for some bulbs you need veeery thin hands), fingers crossed. For fog-lights you`ll need to contact Ford (according to user guide).