Do Not Sell My Personal Information

12000miles + now... and still loving my new fiesta! but thinking of trading it it!!

johnnymac16

So Ive had my New Fiesta TiTanium since November 25th 08, and have just passed 12000 miles this weekend while driving in france again. But now back in the uk as Im back to work monday after summer break!

Im still loving my car despite a few power problems Ive had and the need for a new alternator after 6000 miles...

Since Ive had it, Ive driven it to france, belgium, germany and spain! Its the best fiesta Ive had and ten times better than my mk6 55plate and mk6 facelift model 07 plate.

Ive also added things to my new fiesta since picking it up to make it different and unique, ive added interior red liights to go with the dash board lights so its not so bright and looks better, ive also added the mountune exterior pack which looks different to normal black panthers, and also added a zetec s rear spoiler, aluminium ford scuff plates and finally some blue vision philips bulbs to give the head lights, and side lights a clear crisp look and also the rear number plate has the blue vision light bulbs which look 10 times better too....

It has definetly been a car Ive totally loved and great buy! despite a few problems!

but....

and yes a but....

Ive had it 9months now and Im thinking of trading it it... because Ive found a dealer who has a brand new white zetec s model brand new and unregistered and with the full mountune kit added and a few of the ford packs too..for a very competitive price, so im currently looking into selling my car in time for the 59 reg plate and buying the zetec s!

Wish i had enough money to have both but im afraid I dont!

So as much as I love the gadgets on the Titanium... I want the power and sportyness of the zetec S ..!

Il keep you guys updated if I go ahead with it all!!

but the ford fiesta is totally worth the wait for everyone who is still ordering and on waiting lists to get yours! your love it!!

Surely it will be cheaper to have the Mountune kit fitted to your Titanium?

Surely it will be cheaper to have the Mountune kit fitted to your Titanium?

possible.. but I only have a 1.4, there is a kit due out by end of year for 1.4 engine but I wanted the 1.6 last year but couldnt afford it, now I can and its in white, and has the whole kit added to it already!

I just want more power...

Like I said to you on Facebook - go for it, its something you always wanted anyway, can you not part x your car against it or will you lose too much on it?

Il lose to much through p/x, as i have done before and its a nice car so im sure someone will want a different looking fiesta!

This topic got me wondering, what kind of mileage has everyone done in their Mk7s??

I think I'm up there among the highest.. my Fiesta was registered Dec 18th 2008 and I'm close to clocking 14500 miles, and this is going to be more like 40k in a years time, as I will be doing around 600 miles a week from September.

Anyway back on topic, I think you should trade in for the Zetec S, if you can afford it, you wont be dissappointed :)

Ive had my car for 37 weeks (on Tue) and I have done 5816k miles estimating 157 miles a week :lol: of which 20 per week are to and from Mountune :P :o :D :lol: :P

Well for the last few years I have been averaging about 3,500 miles a year, I am thinking that the Fiesta is going to get used a hell of alot more than that

As for the change of car Jonnymac - I think I would wait until Michelle's has been sorted out as I still would not feel confident with it at the moment

The new ECU file is only a couple of weeks away from being put in place, so the car he buys from Fords probably wouldnt be released to him until its had the new flush done on it anyway.

If you can afford it, go for it. I'm sure you would only regret it if you didn't

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club