Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S Or St On Finance?

mactell

Hi all,

I am now ready to get a Fiesta Zetec S or ST on finance.

I am thinking of going with the Zetec S though If I can get a good deal i would get the ST.

Extras I would have:

Bigger Wheels

Rear Privacy Glass

Heated Seats

Automatic Headlights and wipers

Convenience Pack

I would put down a £1,000 or £1,500 deposit.

Would need have it 36 months or so with 10000-15000 miles a year.

Not sure where to go to lease or to finance etc...

HELP

Go and speak to a Ford dealer. Tell them how much you have and they will do their best to get you into a car.

Go and speak to a Ford dealer. Tell them how much you have and they will do their best to get you into a car.

And they'll also do their best to extract as much money from you as possible for that car. I'd say search for some good deals on sites like CarWow and DriveTheDeal first, then you can go to your local dealers and see if they can compete with those quotes.

Have you test driven both cars? Make sure you do that before talking money with the dealer. You might not like the hard ride of the ST, or the ZS might seem too slow in comparison, so you might be able to decide which one you want just from a test drive.

• Like 1

And they'll also do their best to extract as much money from you as possible for that car. I'd say search for some good deals on sites like CarWow and DriveTheDeal first, then you can go to your local dealers and see if they can compete with those quotes.

Have you test driven both cars? Make sure you do that before talking money with the dealer. You might not like the hard ride of the ST, or the ZS might seem too slow in comparison, so you might be able to decide which one you want just from a test drive.

Thank you for this. I have test driven both. I do like the ST though it is a little too much for me to justify each month.

• Like 1

Thank you for this. I have test driven both. I do like the ST though it is a little too much for me to justify each month.

Fair enough, and it also costs more in insurance, fuel and tax. Although as others have mentioned an ST would probably hold its value better, so depending on how you're financing it the ST might not be more expensive in the long run.

If there's a bit of you that really wants the ST then go for it, or you'll end up regretting it.

Worse still you'll ultimately get rid of the ZS for the ST & lose loads of money.

If there's a bit of you that really wants the ST then go for it, or you'll end up regretting it.

Worse still you'll ultimately get rid of the ZS for the ST & lose loads of money.

Exactly, this was my thinking when I was looking at the ST. But to be fair I wanted the ST from the first time it was announced years ago.

Don't forget the private lease options. much cheaper than Fords

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club