Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Zetec Current Build

ashmanfozz

Hi guys, have seen alot of amazing builds and projects, which have inspired me to spice up my fiesta even more. Having not seen alot of standard zetecs being done i though i would share my build.

Started of as a very basic zetec model, loved the car, but always though certain things should of been standard with the car

post-59440-142968500686_thumb.jpg

After driving it for a good 2 weeks i was ready to change the appearence of the car, so i started with the interior, and changed all the lights, and my sidelights from white to blue led's

post-59440-1429685095_thumb.jpg

post-59440-142968514689_thumb.jpg

With that done i started to build the confidence to go a little bit further so went on to get my windows tinted, limo at the back and 25% at the front at a good price

post-59440-142968521736_thumb.jpg

post-59440-142968522971_thumb.jpg

Me being the way i am thought that it was no where near enough to my taste so took a week to get my alloys sprayed black in between work and family

post-59440-142968530715_thumb.jpg

Then also lowered the car with fk 50mm lowering springs all around

post-59440-142968536688_thumb.jpg

Feeling as if im getting somewhere now i took to the paints again and decided to give my front grill and fog lights some life, so begin to spray the sounding rings red, and the grill black, and it didnt come out to bad

post-59440-142968549511_thumb.jpg

And the finish result

post-59440-142968552411_thumb.jpg

post-59440-142968554343_thumb.jpg

Also thought whilst i was at it with some paint, to sort out the brake callipers

post-59440-142968558718_thumb.jpg

Feeling as if now it was time i adjusted my sounds in the car, i then began on a boot build

post-59440-142968571425_thumb.jpg

Which took 3 days, trying to locate a wiring diagram

post-59440-142968574634_thumb.jpg

Then installed the amp, and added some colour

post-59440-142968577059_thumb.jpg

Finally i decided to add just a powerflow exhaust, and some zetec s side skirts to make the car now look like this

post-59440-142968584962_thumb.jpg

post-59440-14296858733_thumb.jpgpost-59440-14296858902_thumb.jpg

post-59440-142968591133_thumb.jpg

Next on the list is definitely a new spoiler, possibly some HID's , and then i will begin with the performance mods :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

I think it looks great!! Not a fan of the red stickers though personally

orange would have been a colour go for also maybe? looking very nice there. a good transformation... congrats

Looking good fella, liking the front grill/fogs.

Not sure of the mix of blue lighting & red accents on the car.

How about spraying parts of the aerial same as grills

Thanks guys, originally i was going for a blue and black theme, but as i did the front grill, and the fogs my opinions changed, what colour would you suggest for interior lighting ?

Thanks guys, originally i was going for a blue and black theme, but as i did the front grill, and the fogs my opinions changed, what colour would you suggest for interior lighting ?

Cold white..

This is very similar to what i want to do with my fiesta, its only a style but i just want to give it a nice look, its frozen white and i want to change to the zetec s hex grill, get some black rims and install front fogs. Loving the look of yours, definitely pushing me to get mine sorted!

Sion

How about red tip on aerial and maybe even washer jets

Any issues with the tints on your front windows? Well past the legal limit there!

• Like 1

This is very similar to what i want to do with my fiesta, its only a style but i just want to give it a nice look, its frozen white and i want to change to the zetec s hex grill, get some black rims and install front fogs. Loving the look of yours, definitely pushing me to get mine sorted!

Sion

Thanks bro:), i like the sleek look, and i test drove the st before buying, but i saw potential in the zetec, and just wanted to be different

How about red tip on aerial and maybe even washer jets

yea i get paid tomorrow so the first thing i will do is possibly get some red washer jets, i dont want it to be considered a 'chav mobile' but want it to just stand out. I was contemplating about the tip so much, i think with the amount of people saying do it i should just take the plunge

Any issues with the tints on your front windows? Well past the legal limit there!

no not at all mate, been pulled once or twice for routine checks, and they have never brought up any issues with the cars tints. Ive seen brand new 15 plate range rovers with darker tints from standard then my car tbh :)

As i said i would i changed the bulbs this evening, took a trip to my local Halfords, £18 well spent:)

post-59440-0-24436300-1429744252_thumb.j

bulbs look a million times better!!! Personally icant stand coloured interior lights.. Not main anyway, dont mind footwell too much. My footwell lights are DRL units in the front and solid LED bars in the rear haaha

Bulbs look a million times better!!! Personally icant stand coloured interior lights.. Not main anyway, dont mind footwell too much. My footwell lights are DRL units in the front and solid LED bars in the rear haaha

sounds sweet mate, you got any pictures by any chance??

sounds sweet mate, you got any pictures by any chance??

Ill get some taken at the weekend by the latest.. working from tomorrow and walk to work so wont be in the car :(

If you look on my build log you can see what i used for the rear

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club