Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Wiper Blades

Rob1995

I need new Wiper Blades but i'm not sure if I need specific ones can someone clarify this for me ( I know this sounds stupid :blink: )

Most cars require specific lengths, just Google Wiper Blades for your car :)

I reccomend Bosch aerowipe. They're about twice the price of normal blates but they're 100x more effective. My Windows are coated with Carbon Collective glass which is known to cause wiper judder.. which it did. Got some decent blades and the problems gone!

Eurocarparts.... type in your reg and you'll find they're probably cheaper than anywhere else. Definitely don't go in Halfrauds, they charge the same amount for one wiper as it did for me to get all 3 from eurocarparts

• Like 1

Eurocarparts.... type in your reg and you'll find they're probably cheaper than anywhere else

+1 for that. Just make sure you order online, either for collection or delivery, as it's quite often much cheaper than walking into the shop!

I reccomend Bosch aerowipe. They're about twice the price of normal blates but they're 100x more effective. My Windows are coated with Carbon Collective glass which is known to cause wiper judder.. which it did. Got some decent blades and the problems gone!

I've found a demonstration of that Carbon Collective stuff. Is it worth getting and using, or is it just that you wipe your windows less and that's about that? :P

I've found a demonstration of that Carbon Collective stuff. Is it worth getting and using, or is it just that you wipe your windows less and that's about that? :P

Its amazing stuff. water just flys off the windscreen under hard acceleration & 30mph+. Washing the car water just sheets off in seconds. quite entertaining with the jetwash. It beads like hell when you're static too. I would say i use my wipers about 80% less now! it lasts 6 months on the windscreen and 8-10 months on the other windows :)

Just looked into that carbon collective glass, wow what a piece of kit :D more money gone out of my account this month -_-

Just looked into that carbon collective glass, wow what a piece of kit :D more money gone out of my account this month -_-

Im debating wether to get some CC wheels & CC paint...

Im debating wether to get some CC wheels & CC paint...

I just ordered my windshield CC will defo look into buying the paint and wheel when I get my ST

• Like 1

If you're getting the ST brand new, I would get the wheels and paint sealed professionally at one of their approved detailers. That way you know they're protected as best as possible. Look into getting some CC Oracle for your brake calipers, headlights & exhaust tip

• Like 1

will more than likely be second hand mate can't stretch too far on a uni budget :blink:

Its amazing stuff. water just flys off the windscreen under hard acceleration & 30mph+. Washing the car water just sheets off in seconds. quite entertaining with the jetwash. It beads like hell when you're static too. I would say i use my wipers about 80% less now! it lasts 6 months on the windscreen and 8-10 months on the other windows :)

And I assume the six months or so includes time spent washing your car, using screen wash, that kind of thing?

And I assume the six months or so includes time spent washing your car, using screen wash, that kind of thing?

It does indeed! That's why the windscreen needs it reapplying before the other Windows

Oh yeah, what I mean is, it's not that you'll wash the car and end up reapplying to the windscreen immediately afterwards?

No it lasts for 6months regardless. Doesn't wash off or get stripped by anything. I basically sets as a solid invisible layer

Will it effect the operation of auto wipers?

No, it's a clear solid layer :)

If you used carbon collective on paint work I strongly advise you put on the minimum amount at a time in a dust free environment preferably in a garage as I had a bad experience with the stuff and made my old car look awful and you need a machine polisher to get the stuff off. It's not like wax it's more like liquid lacquer.

• Like 1

If you used carbon collective on paint work I strongly advise you put on the minimum amount at a time in a dust free environment preferably in a garage as I had a bad experience with the stuff and made my old car look awful and you need a machine polisher to get the stuff off. It's not like wax it's more like liquid lacquer.

Personally id say have it done professionally...

CC Glass you apply with an applicator, leave to haze over like with wax, then wipe off the excess

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club