Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

New Car Ordered :) And I'm Still Alive !

Preee

First of all, I apologise for my long absence.

On the plus side :wub:

Ordered my new Focus Titanium X .

with.

Drivers assist pack

Appearance pack 2 18" 8 spoke

Sync 2 Navigation with camera as standard

Deep impact Blue

Heated Steering wheel.

and of course what ever else the Titanium X has as standard, very happy indeed (wife not so happy!).

I have been looking for one for a while but could not find what I wanted, so I tried the dealers, and it worked out better to take a new one with £2150 discount (finance settle up after two weeks), all options discounted to dealer price not retail and of course mine as trade in.

Of course a nice long battle, over price, in the end not to bad, and I told them all my extra's I had on the car were to be removed.

Also good news as for Cherished plate as that's now down to £80 removal from £105, but wife wants me to leave it off for 6 months, but I will transfer it directly onto it. :ph34r:

Only downside now is the wait of approx. three months, and the fact that "no" dash speaker anymore, so i will either have to leave my Dash pod off or cut the dash to fit it :angry:.

I will also have to get my Spoiler re-sprayed to Deep impact blue, and remove all my other bits.

• Like 2

Ello stranger :d

Good choice of colour ;)

• Like 1

Ordered my Fiesta Titanium early February and expect to take delivery this Thursday. I am getting it in Silver. Recently I stayed with a friend who has one in Deep Impact Blue and he likes to keep it clean and polished. The colour really suits the car and is very reflective.

• Like 1

Yes Clive it took me ages to go through which colour to get, but decided the blue was the way forward :)

Hi Kevin, long wait for me , but ay least this gives me time to remove and replace all the bits on my car :)

I think the colour really pops without being lairy.

Glad you didn't opt for Stealth, it doesn't appear to be very popular at all.

Clive i think Stealth is only for the ST, and when i looked at the Grey's and silver they did not do it for me , wifey was also happy with the colour, i said "just popping out " , 2 hours later i came back and broke th news to her ahaha, but she was ok-ish !

Feeling a bit 'poor' at the moment - everyone on the forum seems to be upgrading to a brand new car! :P

Hi Steve , it was a spur of the moment, i was looking for a few months old or pre-registered, but i could not find one i wanted.

Clive i think Stealth is only for the ST, and when i looked at the Grey's and silver they did not do it for me , wifey was also happy with the colour, i said "just popping out " , 2 hours later i came back and broke th news to her ahaha, but she was ok-ish !

Wifey was actually the motivating element in getting the car.

She turfed me out of bed on Monday to go for a test drive and the rest is history :)

Feeling a bit 'poor' at the moment - everyone on the forum seems to be upgrading to a brand new car! :P

You can't take it with you ;)

• Like 1

My wifey knew i was looking, when i said im just going to the garage she said " make sure its a nice colour", i don't think she expected me to get one, and she did not think i would get brand new , but the deal for a pre-registered one they had in , 1) did not have any extras 2) was in silver. Price was not much difference TBA than ordering the new one with the extras , only problem is the wait i guess.

Bet you weren't thinking that when the dealership was handing over the keys to your ST :P

Bet you weren't thinking that when the dealership was handing over the keys to your ST :P

I was thinking 'Where's the nearest motorway' :d

• Like 1

Sounds lovely, nice to see some more new Foci appearing! :) Look forward to the pics. ;)

My grandpa apparently always used to tell my dad "You'll be the richest man in the graveyard." I can see why he said that! :lol:

• Like 1

Hi Paul

make sure it arrive before Ford Fair.

whilst you have some free time before it comes you better start on that shopping list!!!

Welcome back Paul lad

Thought something seriously bad had happened to you.. like you'd gone and bought a vauxhall or something and couldn't show your face around here anymore

Congrats on the new car, though its not fair all the old fogies buying brand new cars :( (that's not a dig at you mate it's more aimed at Clive :P )

Congrats on the new car, though its not fair all the old fogies buying brand new cars :( (that's not a dig at you mate it's more aimed at Clive :P )

Not nice :(

:d

Should be a bit easier to keep clean than the white one :D

• Like 1

First of all, I apologise for my long absence.

On the plus side :wub:

Ordered my new Focus Titanium X .

with.

Drivers assist pack

Appearance pack 2 18" 8 spoke

Sync 2 Navigation with camera as standard

Deep impact Blue

Heated Steering wheel.

and of course what ever else the Titanium X has as standard, very happy indeed (wife not so happy!).

I have been looking for one for a while but could not find what I wanted, so I tried the dealers, and it worked out better to take a new one with £2150 discount (finance settle up after two weeks), all options discounted to dealer price not retail and of course mine as trade in.

Of course a nice long battle, over price, in the end not to bad, and I told them all my extra's I had on the car were to be removed.

Also good news as for Cherished plate as that's now down to £80 removal from £105, but wife wants me to leave it off for 6 months, but I will transfer it directly onto it. :ph34r:

Only downside now is the wait of approx. three months, and the fact that "no" dash speaker anymore, so i will either have to leave my Dash pod off or cut the dash to fit it :angry:.

I will also have to get my Spoiler re-sprayed to Deep impact blue, and remove all my other bits.

Hi paul nice to here from you. Awesome spec.

Cant wait to see it . At fordfair in flesh. Bet you cant wait.

Yunii

Not nice :(

:D

Lol just cause you had to go n trump my mondeo with a new focus ST

Thought mine was a beast n then you go n buy that

• Like 1

Lol just cause you had to go n trump my mondeo with a new focus ST

Thought mine was a beast n then you go n buy that

Mine is the stealthy stalker ;)

Hi Paul

make sure it arrive before Ford Fair.

whilst you have some free time before it comes you better start on that shopping list!!!

Hey Sal how are you?, Shopping list will be easy at first removing all the additions off current Focus haha, hmmmmm now that could be a problem with the Ford fair i might not have it in time :(

Welcome back Paul lad

Thought something seriously bad had happened to you.. like you'd gone and bought a vauxhall or something and couldn't show your face around here anymore

Hi Brig hows you?, been a hetic last year, work play, life in general, haha never buy a Vauxhall.

Should be a bit easier to keep clean than the white one :D

Yes indeed Alex, although the white does look great when clean.

Hi paul nice to here from you. Awesome spec.

Cant wait to see it . At fordfair in flesh. Bet you cant wait.

Yunii

Hi yunii Mate how are you?, Hopefully it will have arrived then and not fall on my already booked holiday :)

Been a few good changes in my life, the first was upgrading the 1.6 focus to a beasty 2.2tdci mondeo

post-34566-0-00787700-1430167441_thumb.j

post-34566-0-99690400-1430167485_thumb.j

post-34566-0-94874000-1430167513_thumb.j

Shortly after the purchase of the mondeo I found out I was going to be a daddy and my Missus is currently 18 weeks pregnant. Got the 20week scan on the 8th of May. Here's the first scan

post-34566-0-65082700-1430167646_thumb.j

Really can't wait to find out what we are having, already bought the pushchair n car seat, though we aren't allowed to keep the pushchair at our place due to silly superstitions <_<

But with good news comes bad, I've had no work now for 9 weeks so funds are extremely tight, to make matters worse, just outside of the 3month warranty both rear springs of the mondeo decided to snap, and then on the drive to my mechanic to have the new springs fitted my poor new car was attacked by a flying plank of wood after being kicked up in the air by a HGV.

post-34566-0-17875000-1430168043_thumb.j

I still currently have the focus though declared SORN and I really need to shift it to create some funds. It has been put back to nearly stock and I am gradually selling off the mods that couldn't be transferred over to the mondeo.

Whats been happening your way to cause your absence to the forums?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club