Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford contact info

chrbuff

Hi ppl. I have collected my new Fiesta last week and discovered some problems with its paintwork. The local dealer is not proving to be helpful in solving the issue so I would like to contact Ford directly. Does anyone know the email address where I can write and lodge a complaint? I live in Malta so Ford UK is not adequate. I've been scouring the web for a Ford Europe website but nothing.

Any help pls?

PS Moved this thread here as this seems the most active part of the forum...

Its a link to Gasan ,who are the Malta ford dealer!

I know that it links to Gasan, the Malta dealer! I want to contact someone above my dealer. That's why I asked for a Ford Europe contact. I mailed Ford UK but no reply from there! :/

Good luck, I contacted ford directly weeks ago and nothing, not even a standard response.

Makes me glad I gave them nearly £12,000 of hard earned money.

Get to a photo copy shop and have them print onto an A2 sized card / paper sheet.

WARNING,

I got my car from this dealer on (DATE) and

they refuse to assist me in having a paint defect

corrected under warranty!

then go park outside the show room entrance using your poster as a sun shade in the windscreen, and politely ask to have a nice little chat with the manager again.

If that fails my dad's Maltese and he knows and sometimes uses (D.I.Y) some reaaaaaally bad Maltese swear words which might help. :lol:

Get to a photo copy shop and have them print onto an A2 sized card / paper sheet.

WARNING,

I got my car from this dealer on (DATE) and

they refuse to assist me in having a paint defect

corrected under warranty!

then go park outside the show room entrance using your poster as a sun shade in the windscreen, and politely ask to have a nice little chat with the manager again.

If that fails my dad's Maltese and he knows and sometimes uses (D.I.Y) some reaaaaaally bad Maltese swear words which might help. :lol:

LOL Good idea! We have poor customer care standards here but then again being hot headed mediterranean people we are used to fighting for our rights! I just want to let Ford know that they're not fooling us by sending second rate cars to Malta. It seems that the poor service is a Ford thing though not a local issue.

Say hi to your dad!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club