Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water Marks

JEFFW77

Hello all yesterday i decided to give my motor a clean and just as i'd rinsed the shampoo off the heavens opened so had to go inside, then when i finally got the chance to get back out water marks were allover with white powder looking bits. I have since washed the car again and looked successful that i had removed them but when i have got up today they are back any ideas how to get rid they mostly on roof and bonnet.

Feeling annoyed with myself

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Don't feel annoyed with yourself, apparently a sandstorm in the Sahara picked up sand and stuff and when it rains it drops it back onto cars and stuff. It was bad here at beginning of April, probably some residual sand left in clouds maybe.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

It's been happening for the last 2-3 years.

Hose the car off and await the next deposit.

Do not wipe it off or you'll scour the paint.

• Like 1

Cheers am pleased its rained most the day so i cannot see them. I have normally had no bother but just thought it was something i had done like i had not rinsed it enough before it rained and there was shampoo still left on. Going to purchase some products soon n hopefully if i cannot get rid then these will..

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club