• 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

j.beesley

Good Xenon Style Bulbs?

Reccomendation for headlight bulbs that are xenon style? Was looking at getting the Osram cool blue intense as they aren't too badly priced on amazon at the mo but have heard mixed reviews, thoughts?

Your best option is definitely to stick with either Osram or Philips as the majority of the xenon effect halogen bulbs just have blue film on them and are absolutely crap for output, beam pattern and brightness.

Osram cool blue intense would probably be your best option, although the Osram Nightbreakers will be brighter and look whiter compared to standard halogen bulbs if your looking for the best performance.

Cheers, got some h7 and h1 Osram cool blue for 22 quid.

That's not a bad price for both sets to be fair...let us know your opinions on them when installed :)

Just put them in so far disappointed I knew they wouldn't be completely blue/white but to me they look exactly same as before. I'll wait til it's dark for my final verdict! I took a before picture last night so hopefully it's just me over hyping them

Reassuring;) if they are that bad in the dark I think I'll try and send them back!

55w fully road legal cheaper and brighter than osram last longer too and show the road better

Wish I never wasted my money now... Want some of them so bad!

Checked at night, as predicted still crap! Sending them back and gonna order them ones you advised and maybe some drl in the fog lights. Cheers for the advice