Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Zetec S Engine Options.

tfin25

Nobody seems to have mentioned anything about this yet so I thought i'd post.

The Fiesta Zetec S now comes with the 17" alloy wheels as standard, as well as the option to spec a standard Zetec S with the 140ps engine from the red/black edition.

There is also another color called "Magnetic", a sort of metallic grey.

My dealer said these cars wont be arriving at showrooms until August time. you can configure one on the configuration already though; http://www.ford.co.uk/ConfigureyourCar/Fiesta

Interesting!

:driving:

At £16,750 for that spec without the wheels alone makes it an extremely poor buy, add the wheels and DAB/NAV takes you into ST money anyway without the huge depreciation.

Nice Colour though, The Red and Black editions and just fords take on the Corsa LE but with a better lump, mostly driven by people with Snapbacks and giant glasses on, sitting looooow...you get the idea. not worth the cheddar at all imo

At £16,750 for that spec without the wheels alone makes it an extremely poor buy, add the wheels and DAB/NAV takes you into ST money anyway without the huge depreciation.

Nice Colour though, The Red and Black editions and just fords take on the Corsa LE but with a better lump, mostly driven by people with Snapbacks and giant glasses on, sitting looooow...you get the idea. not worth the cheddar at all imo

I agree, if your getting into the St price range I can't see why if you wanted a quicker than the 125 Zetec s you wouldn't go for an st.

Obviously cheaper tax, insurance etc may sway people but it's still a lot of money for a Zetec s

I agree, if your getting into the St price range I can't see why if you wanted a quicker than the 125 Zetec s you wouldn't go for an st.

Obviously cheaper tax, insurance etc may sway people but it's still a lot of money for a Zetec s

Don't forget that you will rarely, if ever pay the list price. I would expect these to be around the same sort of price as a red edition.

Don't forget that you will rarely, if ever pay the list price. I would expect these to be around the same sort of price as a red edition.

The Drive the Deal price is £13k..

Some people don't realise things like drive the deal, car wow etc save you money. Or even to haggle with dealers

Some people don't realise things like drive the deal, car wow etc save you money. Or even to haggle with dealers

Exactly, most seem to just care about the monthly payments.

Lad on Facebook was really pleased with his "amazing deal" turns out the finance quote was done on a £20500 (Orange ST3) so about £500 off list, didn't seem to care when I said DTD it was £17500, or that his repayments would have been lower.

That's all allen ford for example really tell you is the monthly payment.

Have to shop around for everything these days, would rather have money in my pocket than someone else's

The Drive the Deal price is £13k..

Exactly, and its basically the same car.

There also tends to be more in the way of offers and deposit contributions on standard fiesta compared to STs.

That's because they'll lose a lot more money, can't go discounting too much as when it comes to chopping it back in 6 months later the stealer would be at a loss. ST will never be worth less than about 7K where as the others will plummet to like 3k in 5 years.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club