Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AS level results day

Michael P

tomorrow is the day when my future goes one step closer to being decided

i'm crap at revision, i'm crap at remembering, i'm crap at exams and i'm crap at achieving the grades in what i need to

eventually i want to be a primary school teacher but the grades that i'm getting it isn't going to be very likely

all i know is that i've tried my best at the exams that i have done and if they go completely !Removed! up then i will be disappointed but to be honest i'm expecting the bad grades.

boo effin' hiss

i'm crap at revision, i'm crap at remembering, i'm crap at exams and i'm crap at achieving the grades in what i need to

I'm the same, exams are my weak point lol. But hey I managed to pass A-levels and get into uni!

Good luck anyway :)

thanks alot, exams are not my strong point and however hard i try it doesn't show

we shall see what tomorrow brings

tomorrow is the day when my future goes one step closer to being decided

eventually i want to be a primary school teacher but the grades that i'm getting it isn't going to be very likely

all i know is that i've tried my best at the exams that i have done and if they go completely !Removed! up then i will be disappointed but to be honest i'm expecting the bad grades.

boo effin' hiss

As you know, I start University to become a PST. I left school with GCSE's that were all passes, but as I went to a private school I wasnt "clever" enough to carry on and do A levels. I left feeling like I would never ever achieve that dream of going to uni.

I did 2 years of childcare courses, and now start Uni in September, to achieve my dream (how much do i want to tell my old school where to stick it!! ahem) so it is achievable, anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

Good Luck with the results.

Hope you get the results you want Michael. My girls are waiting for their results tomorrow too. I say if it does go !Removed! up, it isnt the end of the world. There are so many different options. Just talk to people to find the right way to get what you want. Good luck :) x

Hope the results are better than you expect - keep us posted

i shall keep you posted tomorrow

i wish i wanted to work in sainsburys for the rest of my life!

Good luck for tomorrow buddy, i'm sure you'll do fine! Even if not, it's not the end of the world. I didn't do so well in my a-levels, Was lazy and didn't do much revision etc. However I'm now on for a 1st in my civil engineering degree at uni. Things can always be turned around! :)

im hoping things will end up alright, if not then a whole lot of thinking what the hell to do is in order. i know a retake in psychology is in order because i stupidly missed out a page

if i have to retake my english exam i will actually cry!

my english teacher is incompetent enough to give the class false hope about their "really good peices of coursework" and then mark them the day before he has to submit the marks to the exam board because he is a useless sack of crap. so i ended up getting a d for my coursework which will drag my grade down. jesus christ, its hard.

Hi

Try not to worry to much, both my boys are at uni but believe me it is not the only option, if you like Sainsburys maybe you can progress there?? Fingers crossed

Lel

progressing at sainsburys is the backup-backup plan!

ideally i don't want to stay there but its there if i need it to be there.

we shall see what happens in three hours!

today is the day......

because my school is lazy we don't open until 11.30 which is a joke

today is the day......

because my school is lazy we don't open until 11.30 which is a joke

Best of luck Michael - I bet you're bricking it . . .

Best of luck Michael - I bet you're bricking it . . .

thank you, i'm not bricking it because i know what to expect, but what i expect isn't very good grades

the unfortunate thing is that i have a very intelligent brother and sister so my grades look even worse!

thank you, i'm not bricking it because i know what to expect, but what i expect isn't very good grades

the unfortunate thing is that i have a very intelligent brother and sister so my grades look even worse!

Well as long as you did your best then thats all that anyone can expect

i did try hard with them, exams are my downfall and incompetent teachers add to the fall

Then if you did your best thats all you can ask for.

Just because you have an intelligent brother and sister - you tried YOUR best and thats the most important thing.

worse, i have a twin brother so we both get our results today, he has had his music results through as 2 A's

although the third exam stated he was absent, but he sat the exam!

although the third exam stated he was absent, but he sat the exam!

:lol::lol: Oh the professionalism of our education system! :lol::lol:

yes! he goes to the birmingham conservatoire to do his music, so bham are blaming it on school, school are blaming it on bham

my dad is truly fuming, he's offered to scrap his meeting today and go to school to have words

bless, at least it means it takes the heat off me for a bit!!!!

i got 2 D's and a U

not too good! ive decided to drop the subject i got a U in and start another subject, this will mean i have to stay on for anohter two years but i don't mind that too much

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club