Do Not Sell My Personal Information

whats the best polish or wax?

char

just wanted peoples feed back on whats the best polish or wax to use on my metalic black zetec s? thanks.

just wanted peoples feed back on whats the best polish or wax to use on my metalic black zetec s? thanks.

For info like this Greeny is the man to listen to.

What he doesn't know about this topic isn't worth knowing.

Greeny the cleaning legend!

I think he would probably recommend dodo juice, but there's all the prep you need to do before you get to that stage.

Greeny the cleaning legend!

I think he would probably recommend dodo juice, but there's all the prep you need to do before you get to that stage.

Yep! You've got to remember to caress your care lovingly before you do anything. Makes it feel special! :lol:

Yep! You've got to remember to caress your care lovingly before you do anything. Makes it feel special! :lol:

lol look i am a girl so i need somthin thats simple and easy to use :lol:

right then.

i will always recommend dodo juice which you can get online. dodo juice blue velvet is very good.

if you dnt want to buy online then go out and get some autoglym HD wax from Halfords or another other car place.

if your going to get the best out of the wax you need to do some other work first. i recommend buying dodo juice lime prime lite which is easy to use before you wax.

:)

right then.

i will always recommend dodo juice which you can get online. dodo juice blue velvet is very good.

if you dnt want to buy online then go out and get some autoglym HD wax from halfords or another other car place.

if your going to get the best out of the wax you need to do some other work first. i recommend buying dodo juice lime prime lite which is easy to use before you wax.

:)

oh my god that sounds complicated lol but ill try it thanks for your help. :)

not complicated at all.

wash

dry

lime prime lite

wax

thats a very simple way of washing your car but it will still give you good results.

not complicated at all.

wash

dry

lime prime lite

wax

thats a very simple way of washing your car but it will still give you good results.

when you put it like that it sounds better lol thanks. :)

Greeny for Prime Minister!

WE LOVE GREENY! WE LOVE GREENY!

You rock ;) :lol::ph34r:

Slightly of topic, but Greeny, do you know the product that you use inside the car, I think it's a polish, but it's meant to leave behind the new car scent? I'm sure it's by Turtle wax

I use Autoglym Polish, off and on! Can't do anything complicated as I would no doubt do it, wrong. It works really well for me and is exactly what I'd expect from polish.

Dodo juice...haven't tried yet.

alex do you mean for the dash??

there are lots of things that you have use for the inside, they are all pretty much as good as each other.

i normally just use a standard matt finished foam for the dash, it gets rid of dust very well. windows i would either use autoglym or meguires but keep an eye out for a dodo juice windows cleaner,sealent,wax in the future

alex do you mean for the dash??

there are lots of things that you have use for the inside, they are all pretty much as good as each other.

i normally just use a standard matt finished foam for the dash, it gets rid of dust very well. windows i would either use autoglym or meguires but keep an eye out for a dodo juice windows cleaner,sealent,wax in the future

Thanks for the reply

Yes for the dash, just using wipes that Asda sell at the minute, can't think what there called, just wanted to get some advice on alternatives and I heard somebody mention the Turtle wax one

'Twas me I think - the product in question is a dashboard polish by Turtlewax. It comes in aerosol cans and is much like furniture polish in how it is applied. I like it.

For my Panther Black Titanium - Autoglym Super Resin Polish, swear by it! Been using on various cars for 10 years plus now, brings it up a treat & lasts quite well too - plus quite easy to apply & buff up.

The question shouldn't really be wax OR polish, but wax AND polish.

I use SRP as well, it's great stuff, but I put a layer of Lime Prime on that and then a few coats of wax.

I'm going to trying adding a sealant as well between the Lime Prime and the wax, will report results back. I got a bottle of Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection for 50p at a event that had an Autoglym stand.

i use autoglym for polish and sealer and Meguiars nxt for wax,though now ive got a white car think i might try some of that dodo juice clear wax

never ever ever ever leave super resin polish as your last coat!!

either get a sealent or wax over the top.

i going to give the normal lime prime a go next time i do my car as i have spotted a couple of swirls on the passenger door.

again will let everyone no how it goes