Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Mr165 1.0 Ecoboost!!

carr-92

Thanks Willy

Does it lever out?

Wish you'd done a removal/fitting guide :(

Ford wanted £200 to fit the kit. :o....... but air box and pipes weren't to bad.

Its on, just the map to add.

Oh and some pics once my hand swelling goes down.

What a difference the map does, pulls way better through the gears with a small roar from the induction. Standard I always felt 1st and 2nd gear lacked pull but now feels torque.

Glad your loving it mate. Be warned though, flooring it is very adictive ;) and costly :p

If Mountune had endorsed the 100bhp, i'd have had this upgrade. Willy you got one cool !Removed! motor, and Cablelad post some more pictures up.

• Like 1

If Mountune had endorsed the 100bhp, i'd have had this upgrade. Willy you got one cool !Removed! motor, and Cablelad post some more pictures up.

You like :)

post-5052-143820980392_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ordered mine today but Mountune are waiting for airboxes to be supplied, so no fitting date yet. Can't wait for this. :)

• Like 2

MR165 pipes 1.0

Big thanks to Willy for his reviews on the MR165

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

post-66658-0-43376800-1442171748_thumb.j

Anybody fitted the R sport or AS top induction pipe? Would really set the mountune pipes off.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Hello there! New member here, from Greece and recently I've installed the MR165. 

However, I have some considerations you may find them here: 

I really looking forward to discuss with the rest of the MR165 owners. 

Thank you!

• Like 1

ceedc6a53eacc31eb585b01691ca7de8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...
On 5/12/2015 at 11:27 AM, carr-92 said:

ordered my mr165 kit for my ecoboost today however I have to wait 2 weeks for the charge pipe kit to become available in the right colour 😞 (impatient)

im hoping the map itself is just plug in and play, does it enable you t change it back to the normal settings using the handset? (newbie)

anybody got this kit installed and is it worth the money or have I just rinsed my credit card for no reason? :lol:

also what has people told insurance companies with the kit installed as mine is due for renewal in September? 😉

post-65115-0-23189300-1431426449_thumb.j

I had a black edition and tuned it, but I regret spending the money on it but I've now bought an ST, an ST is a much stronger car than the ecoboost, it gives you the peace of mind that the car can withstand the power unlike the 5 speed gearbox in the ecoboost, which is so fragile.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club