Do Not Sell My Personal Information

17" Wheels Question

JDobson

the 17"ers definately make this car look the best

Sussex has got the standard Zetec spoiler for the UK market - the only one with the bigger spoiler is the Zetec S (unless you specify the Dress Up body kit)

So have you finished spec'ing up your car then or are you wanting to add them to one you already have (and if so where are the pictures)

I haven't ordered it yet. It's going to be my first car and am enquiring about fitting these wheels as accessories in place of the wheels that come with a Titanium.

I haven't ordered it yet. It's going to be my first car and am enquiring about fitting these wheels as accessories in place of the wheels that come with a Titanium.

Well if you do get the dealer to do it for you make sure they either give you the standard wheels and tyres back or knock a considerable amount off then 17"ers as you so know they will end up selling them on somehow.

It migth be an idea to wait and try and get some off of eBay as Sussex did - could be the cheaper option especailly if you then go on and sell your Titanium wheels.

If you go for the latter - might be an idea to think about paying £100 for the upgraded wheels as they are bigger and you might sell them for more on eBay with more people liking that style to the standard Titanium alloys

Apparently according to my dealer, as of the last Saturday of August, Ford won't do the £100 extra Titanium alloys so I saved a few quid. I don't like the standard spokes I'd much rather the 7 spokies they are very smart.

Apparently according to my dealer, as of the last Saturday of August, Ford won't do the £100 extra Titanium alloys so I saved a few quid. I don't like the standard spokes I'd much rather the 7 spokies they are very smart.

The 15 spokes are pure evil . . . .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club