Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FINALLY

KAsammy

Finally after many weeks and arguments with my local ford dealership i went down there in a raging mood and demanded they give me a Ford KA from the showroom which was exactly the same spec as the one i had ordered just in metallic paint and different colour interior...... so after the slimey manager had gone in his little office he came out and decided to give me the car so i could pick it up on the 1st of september on a 59 plate woohoooo very happy bunny now especially since its been months since i orderd andhave had many lies told to me!!! Just shows you can boss them around a little bit lol! I suggest anyone else having the same problems as me to go and do the same.

very happy KAsammy ;) :D :wub:

haha well done :P it would have been easier better and cheaper if you had bought an old one tho because they are more reliable and better looking

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club