Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Terraclean

Nate6874

Having cleaned out my turbo a few weeks back and noticing a difference I started researching Terraclean. Spent a few days trawling the t'interrnet and I couldn't find.a single bad review or unhappy customer. Had a bit of a brain !Removed! today and ended up not going to the gym so I cleaned out my intake manifold... Jesus it was grim. In places the build up was about 5-7mm deep. Put it all back today and took her out. No more fluctuating at 30mph or 50mph, figured I'd track down a local terraclean agent and get the rest done. If it works it works, if not such is life. Also found that the glow plug rail? Will need replacing as it's melted a bit where the plastic end scores to the engine. And a vacuum pipe was off... The large one on the airbag... Christ alone how long for. I will update tomorrow with the good or bad news.

• Like 1

I swear by Terraclean, the engine will be spotless inside and you will notice improved performance/fuel economy.

I swear by Terraclean, the engine will be spotless inside and you will notice improved performance/fuel economy.

Is it just for Diesels or can Petrols benefit as well?

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Petrol too. Google it, then fill out an enquiry form on the website, they'll email you your closest agent.

Cheers stoney

I had it done on my mk2 diesel a couple of years back and definitely found the car ran smoother and with improved furl economy.

So the clean was carried out today, took longer than expected and has highlighted a misfiring injector. Kind of thought it would. The engine certainly seems to run quieter but then again it had been running for the best part of two hours while the clean was performed. Doesn't feel any more responsive but I guess that could be due to the injector. Next step bleed off test I suppose.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club