Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pics of my girlfriend naked in Fiesta

Cheeky Daz

I can't believe you've clicked on this. Pervert lol :P

I clicked to see if I knew her! :ph34r:

I clicked to see if I could see you in the pic too Daz! ;)

Looks like none of us are pervs.

OH I wouldn't go that far!! :P :lol:

ha ha some interesting reasons for looking but I'm shocked by how many views this got in such a short period of time lol.

Just for information purposes though I would never put a picture of my girlfriend naked in my fiesta online.

Mind you I'd never take a picture of my girlfriend naked in my fiesta, i wouldn't want to ruin the beautiful look of the car cause god my girlfriend is ugly lol

What's this about girlfriends, i just wanted to see the car, but you can PM me the other pictures too :wacko:

Mind you I'd never take a picture of my girlfriend naked in my fiesta, i wouldn't want to ruin the beautiful look of the car cause god my girlfriend is ugly lol

I just had an e-mail from your girlfriend,she said..................YOUR DINNER IS IN THE DOG :lol:

I misread it as "Pics of my girlfriend nicked in the Fiesta" and thought she'd been naughty...

"and this is her having a breathaliser test with PC davies, nice chap until he got the handcuffs out"

Oooh burn!!

I just had an e-mail from your girlfriend,she said..................YOUR DINNER IS IN THE DOG :lol:
Agreed Kristal!!! :)

gosh ladies I'm only joking she's lovely really. Still wouldn't let her get naked in the fiesta though lol

i clicked to see if the car has big airbags :lol:

i clicked to see if the car has big airbags :lol:

I think they are putting air bags on the front of the seat squab,so bloke's dont damage their "brains" in a crash............. :lol: :P

I think they are putting air bags on the front of the seat squab,so bloke's dont damage their "brains" in a crash............. :lol: :P

Surely that'll be a "ball bag" then Kristal? :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club