Do Not Sell My Personal Information

grumpy59

thanks for allowing me to join just purchased a mk4 titanium x 2.3 didnt go out to buy one must admit went to buy a 5 series bmw came back with this, its one hell of a car must admit. 2 questions realy will the auto box b fitted with a oil cooler for towing , and can l get a replacement key fob only one came with it hope somebody can help thanks

Welcome to the forum.

Ford will do it ~£400. You can get the fob on eBay and go to an independent which you should expect ~£150

yep thought so will look into it further l have a range rover aswell u need a mortgage to buy one off them still saving up thanks anyway

I went to an independent for extra key, cost £120 and took a hour to reprogram and worked fine. the company I used looks like a franchise and has branches all over the uk

Hi and welcome, glad you got the key sorted, as to the auto box I've towed on one with no overheating problems, can't remember if I ever thought about an oil colder for the box

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club