Sign in to follow this  
poohbear

TOP GEAR!

I have too....but even more exciting now I have the car!!!

The fiesta wasn't even in the pipeline the first time I saw it!

This was aired a few weeks after I got my car :D Everyone was like "Chris your car was on Top Gear!" haha :)

haha...as felicity said, they wouldnt use a vision as wouldnt want to ruin it in all the water :D

:lol: ;)

I think that episode of top gear cemented my decision to buy one. Best move ford ever made if you ask me, going on TG!

I saw this about a week after thinking I wanted a fiesta, then i just went and got one after seeing this.

haha...as felicity said, they wouldnt use a vision as wouldnt want to ruin it in all the water :D

Oh no I am sure Ford wanted one of the more vibrant colours shown - and so it had to be Squeeze as there is no way I could see JC driving a hot magenta one without making some homophobic comment.

Surprised they did not give TG a Zetec S to run though - unless Ford realise that the Titanium is in fact the best car and, clearly, Squeeze is the best colour!

Oh happy days . . . not long to wait now :P

I wondered why they didn't show the Zetec S as well Paul.

Maybe they thought that they would show the practicality of the 5 door - even though the 3 door looks so much better (even ford only show one 5 door model in the fiesta brochure).

And of course the ZS does not come in Squueze or have all the goodies that the Titanium comes with.

Was also a bit surprised that it had the 17" alloys but not the leather of the X pack?

Was also a bit surprised that it had the 17" alloys but not the leather of the X pack?

Ford did this all the time in advertising / promoting the MK7

Ford did this all the time in advertising / promoting the MK7

Shame you could not just have the alloys then as I was not really interested in the leather but the only way I could spec that was to have the wheels as a dealer fit thing and that was going to set me back £800+