Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Our Very Own Yplac Thread..

Ianb

He he he, to be fair I recon by the time I have fathomed the rotation of the security, etc, he will be back, and I could just ask for a journey in the passenger seat!

Thanks Clive, that's all the info I needed to finish my plan :-D

And it's in a non-public compound where our forces vehicles park while officers patrol the airport.

So there :p

Nice try Fella.

If you can avoid the cameras, security patrol, access card barriers and my tracker you'll be doing pretty good. ;)

I just bought this ST like yours off some lovely Romanian gentlemen for just £10k!!, think they said they work at an Airport down south somewhere,

It looks lovely sunning in my works carpark B)

IMAG0048.jpg

Only thing wrong with it was some chavy wind deflectors which I took off straight away ;)

• Like 1

Actually, I am heading up to Exeter airport today... Might try and do some snooping....

"What am I doing here?.. Uhh, looking for Stoney871s' ST, I fancy a sneak"

Don't forget he has a trunk monkey too!

• Like 1

Duh, BMW drivers have their own Highway Code!

It includes:

50mph minimum speed limit.

At most a 1 second gap between the car in front.

Minimum speed of 100mph on busy motorways.

Compulsory dangerous overtakes.

And being entitled to park your car wherever there's a big enough gap.

Forgot to add: Compulsory late, dangerous and sharp braking.

You just keep feeding me all the info. Sure I can rent a cop uniform from somewhere lol.

Nah I would rather wait and sneak a rise with you lol. Actually think u would rather take a ride in the works van, getting to legally experience the full power unleashes legally.

• Like 1

Well, by the time I got to the airport it was all a mad rush, so didn't get chance to wonder around anyway. Not sure where abouts it would be parked anyway, I know beyond the drop off car park is small car parks for staff and the like, so maybe there. :)

• Like 1

Between carparks 2 and 4 there is a slip road and barrier to the airside service areas.

The designated Police compound is adjacent to that and not visible from the road.

Even if you found the compound you wouldn't be able to gain access as it's locked and protected as it's where armed Officers have a priming bay where they load and unload weapons.

Best of all it saves me £90+ on parking charges for the week. ;)

• Like 1

Saw this on Facebook, there are no words post-63654-143306750254_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

That's actually a sneak peak at the new 'limited edition' Corsa with the optional handling pack applied. :d :p

• Like 6

That has to be a traffic warden with a sense of humour surely... I mean he can't honestly think that ticket (if genuine) will end up anywhere other than in a skip...

Without a VRN it's unenforceable anyway.

Who's the registered keeper? Spear & Jackson? :p

Without a VRN it's unenforceable anyway.

Who's the registered keeper? Spear & Jackson? :P

This guy:

699_full.jpg

• Like 2

At my local leisure center could have got a load more but weather was bad

post-12203-143317999398_thumb.jpg

Nice try Fella.

If you can avoid the cameras, security patrol, access card barriers and my tracker you'll be doing pretty good. ;)

You forgot to mention you left you canine pal on the back seat and he's gonna be preeeeetty peckish by now! :lol::lol::lol:

You forgot to mention you left you canine pal on the back seat and he's gonna be preeeeetty peckish by now! :lol::lol::lol:

Nah, The dogs went to a farm for a week for plenty of fresh air and relaxation.

Have to pick them up wednesday morning for work on thursday night.

• Like 1

Are you back in the country Clive?

Are you back in the country Clive?

Aye, back to Blighty yesterday morning.

The dogs are also home and resolutely ignoring me whilst carrying out synchronised snoring on the bed.

Haha, the joys. Welcome back to the sunny land. Whilst you where out there, we had blistering heat, and beautiful sun. Now your back were getting rain... Lol (rolls eyes)

Haha, the joys. Welcome back to the sunny land. Whilst you where out there, we had blistering heat, and beautiful sun. Now your back were getting rain... Lol (rolls eyes)

I don't quite believe you somehow.

Came from high 20's to low teens, howling wind and rain.

Imagine the fun of having to bath 3 manky mutts that have spent the last 12 days rolling in sheep crap and mud.

Thankfully I picked them up in the works animal Transit van, Didn't quite fancy the thought of de-skuzzing the boot of the BeaST.

Can't say I'm blame you, and how could you possibly know out weather wasn't awesome... Lol

Can't say I'm blame you, and how could you possibly know out weather wasn't awesome... Lol

I keep track of these things.

Yeah, got gloating purposes I suspect... "on the rainy days and maximum 16 I had a minimum 26 clear skies"