Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gaming, Xbox, Ps4, Pc Etc

Matey

are you playing a computer game right now? Here's me on LOGII

This is like playing the old 1987 Dungeon Master game, but brought up to date in 2014!!

It's not turn based but it is keyboard based, unless you want the arrow buttons on screen which I never bothered to do

Anybody else playing a game? if so, what and do you tend to change games a lot or just stick with one? I've been playing just this one for a whole year!!

post-66176-0-35509500-1433662470_thumb.j

I'm currently hooked on destiny for ps4 at the moment. Don't really get much time for gaming now a days though.

I have more games than I have time to play, lol. Always seem to be trying to catch up then another one I want comes out.

Looking forward to the new batman in the next few weeks :D

• Like 1

Steven did you ever have the VITA? it's like a small version of the PS4 I think and you can just bung it in your backpack! my son had to go to his inlaws on Xmas Day and a bit of preparation ... he took his VITA and played it around there PERFECT!!

I think if you don't have much time for gaming, that is not a bad situation, you enjoy it even more then ... and of course you can "WASTE" an awful lot of time if you're just gamimg the whole day away (I've done it !! I confess!! -_- )

I don't spend nearly as much time playing games as I used to, but I got quite into Elite Dangerous recently. Also was hooked on WoW for more than 2 years from around mid 2010 to end of 2012, at which point the dreaded panda expansion came out which gradually bored me to the point where I couldn't be bothered with it any more lol. I might go back to it at some point now that there is a new expansion.

To be honest there haven't been that many games lately that have tempted me to buy them. What I really want is for Half-Life 3 to be announced at some point :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club