Looking smart pree3

• Like 1

nice one

• Like 3

A Kia Focus replica? :huh:

Looks nice mate!

• Like 4

Looking good.

Wheels MUCH cleaner than mine are at the moment, haha.

• Like 2

I have new car envy!

• Like 2

Paul that is looking good and I love those wheels

• Like 2

Thanks guys. I now have a whole 10 miles on the clock haha. Been sat in side messing with the toys. Only thing i have to wait for is my spoiler its not ready yet. Lots to do over the weekend. A clean and wax to seal it,then add all my little bits. Then i will take some photos. Absolute pleasure to drive.

• Like 1

Furrows Ford are also Kia dealers theres two showrooms. A guy was picking up a Fiesta St in same colour while i was getting mine.

• Like 1

Looks lovely! Can't beat that new car feel haha. I want my Focus now...one year to go....

• Like 2

Nice one Preee. The Mk2.5 Focus now seems too outdated lol

• Like 2

nice car Pree. colour looks good as well. I will be upgrading to a ecoboost engine on my next upgrade which will be a good few years of yet lol! :)

Have to say ford have really done themselves well with the new cars they are bringing out. I was lucky enough to see the new mustang at the causeway ford fair here in Ireland last weekend. stunning car and far bigger than I had expected as well. my two wee boys where very impressed with it over their dads mk2.5 focus lol! :)

• Like 1

Nice one Preee. The Mk2.5 Focus now seems too outdated lol

I think the MK1 has dated better than the MK2. The Mk2 looks old now.

• Like 1

I think the MK1 has dated better than the MK2. The Mk2 looks old now.

The Mk2 without the face lift certainly does look old. Mainly because Ford went with very square-ish conservative styling, especially on the front.

Been busy today after it finally stopped raining, painted calipers Red, fitted my Mudflaps, and fitted all my LED Bulbs in the boot,and my Helko wind defectors, just waiting on my Spoiler hopefully tomorrow.

24 miles on the clock wow i have been far haha

20150613_151848.jpg

20150614_151310.jpg

20150614_151327.jpg

20150614_151256.jpg

20150614_151247.jpg

• Like 3

Looking good and very shiny those 235's look huge compared to my standard 17 inch 215's :(
Ouch on the 17.2 mpg though.
What did you wax the paint with ?

• Like 1

Looking good. I really think the Mk3 looks great with the added spoiler and mud flaps...they'll be the first things going on mine if I get one.

• Like 1

Looking good and very shiny those 235's look huge compared to my standard 17 inch 215's :(

Ouch on the 17.2 mpg though.

What did you wax the paint with ?

Surprisingly heavy too those rims, haha it has only done 24 miles :), so it will take a while to get the mpg up.

I have not had chance to clean and wax it yet, but i will be using Megulars, when i do get around to it, but i'll wait until i get the ZS spoiler fitted before Waxing, hopefully i can collect tomorrow, they have had it a full week so it should be ready.

• Like 1

Looking good. I really think the Mk3 looks great with the added spoiler and mud flaps...they'll be the first things going on mine if I get one.

Spoiler i brough for my last Focus Mk3, off eBay £100 and £100 to get it sprayed, Mudflaps were £54 off eBay for genuine front and rear.

• Like 1

Cheers for that, not too bad at all! I spotted a spoiler in candy red on fleabay at about £150, so many will be lucky and snap one up when the time comes... :)

DI blue is really growing on me. :)

Looking good Preee! Think im gonna do my calipers silver this time round so they just look like new rather than stand out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club