Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta MK 7 - A World Car !!!!

ramonford

Make a constructive point then and give us the benefit of your thoughts on the subject matter

Ok, here's a constructive point - stop dictating what I should write in my posts.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ramonford

• Flic

• paulworthing

• TurboZutek

Top Posters In This Topic

Auto Express car of the year. - pretty much open to the highest bidder.

Not saying the Fiesta is anything less than a GREAT CAR, but even the Fiat Multipla won awards like this once!

Chris...

Make a constructive point then and give us the benefit of your thoughts on the subject matter

Practice what you preach. I can't really understand why you made practically the same thread twice to be honest.

Practice what you preach. I can't really understand why you made practically the same thread twice to be honest.

Have to say that he does seem to have it in for the new FIesta for some reason . . .

Have to say that he does seem to have it in for the new FIesta for some reason . . .

I think you may be onto something here!

I was one of the first people in the UK to get the New Corsa when it first came out.

Everything on that car worked perfectly*. So why does the New Ford feel that in some ways it's half finished? Documentation, software and firmware all look throughly rushed. Other minor features (like the blind spot mirror on the wrong side and the "sometimes cancels, mostly doesn't" left indicator) just seem to indicate that this car wasn't tested fully (or not tested at ALL in the UK); or some bright spark would have pointed it out. It's a bit of a shame - an awesome package with one or two little niggles that just show up laziness or apathy on behalf of the comapny.

Chris...

* It sucked in other ways, though! :lol:

Thats fighting talk on this thread partner.

But I do agree with your thoughts. People are beginning to understand that all is not as it should be.

The best thing Ford could have done was to put a small flower vase on the front dash ( VW Beetle) and we would have all been happy to advise what's the best flower to have today.

Nothing like good conversation flowing is there?

Mind you conversation usually requires everyone to be nice to each other.

It is most notable that many people on this thread have tried to turn around the subject matter under discussion and instead turn on me personally for their own gratification.

I regard this as unethical and think if you can’t address the item under discussion properly then your reply is insignificant and worthless.

Now I await yet even more comments addressed to me personally, to which I shall not even both to reply as I have no wish to sink into the same level of infantile behaviour.

For further information related to this subject matter, I am in the course of preparing a product marketing analysis report to which all relevant comments and observations will be added. I hope in due course to produce an appraisal of this report for consumption on the forum.

So far I can only think of 1 thing i'd like changed. The postion of the usb and input jack. Quite a few people have made this same observation. It is in the most awkward of places and as has been pointed out makes it almost impossible to put your ipod anywhere. The situation is made even worse as soon as you plug something into the !Removed! lighter. This would have been far better hiden out of site somewhere as well (Perhaps in the glove box) as it is annoying having to keep unplugging my ipod every time I get out of the car.

This is my only complaint about the design yet. Everybody has different ideas and expectatons about what they want and expect from any product they purchase and that is the beauty of a free market, you have a choice. I have had a good number of new cars now and they have all had good and bad points. It all boils down to a very simple equation - if bad points outnumber good points then move on to the next car.

It is most notable that many people on this thread have tried to turn around the subject matter under discussion and instead turn on me personally for their own gratification.

I regard this as unethical and think if you can’t address the item under discussion properly then your reply is insignificant and worthless.

Now I await yet even more comments addressed to me personally, to which I shall not even both to reply as I have no wish to sink into the same level of infantile behaviour.

For further information related to this subject matter, I am in the course of preparing a product marketing analysis report to which all relevant comments and observations will be added. I hope in due course to produce an appraisal of this report for consumption on the forum.

Cry me a river, pal.

I think everyone needs to look at things objectively. It's very hard to do that once you've committed four years of your life to a HP agreement or spent part of your life savings on a machine.

BUT

If everyone defended every bad design to the hilt, well, I'd be sitting on an asbestos chair right now wondering how long it is until I need to go down and pay the King's Window Tax.

'FanBoy'ism gets us nowhere nor does 'ugh this sucks at every little thing' - but 'meh, this could be a lot better, are you listening Ford?' should CERTAINLY be encouraged.

/My two cents, as someone who doesn't own one, but leases it.

Chris...

This is usually the sort of thing you should mention in the first post. It is obvious that as soon as you write something and publish it online anyone can just take it and you would never know, but it's never a bad thing to do things in the politest manner.

I agree that if people don't highlight what is bad about a product, then the manufacturer are less likely to improve upon it next time, however to me it seems you are trying to shoehorn people into saying things. This forum is filled with alot of nice people, who can disagree without being disagreeable. I think that's why this thread appears to go 'against the grain'.

This is a nice place to be, so just relax a bit and let the conversation flow naturally. A much more enjoyable experience :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club