Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus St Tdci

jockmalotty

Saw a ST in moondust silver today looked very smart with the Priv glass

I did contemplate going silver again for my ST but decided to change this time around.

Tbh I don't actually know what you had before?

I had a silver mk2 Sport.

Silver is far easier to keep clean and looks good even when dirty but I reckoned it wouldn't do an ST justice.

I really like the ST, and DI Blue is a nice colour, however I think ford need a turquoise in the range.

Tbh I like all the colours on the ST except Race Red.

!!!!!!! Well you've lost me as a friend by saying that. :lol: The ST looks amazing in red, as does any other Focus. ;) :P

I don't mind the st in red but my current cars red so want a change its boring me lol

Race red is a very nice colour.My previous was a moondust silver and i find the red is easier to clean

As said all down to personal opinion, I also had a ref fiesta a few years back just not sure it pulls the lines right on the ST

Am i right in saying my 58plate 2.2 mondeo TXS is a euro4 dpf? I'd of thought 5 but looking at etis it is 4 :(

Should be Euro 4 emissions.

Back to the dpf should a 65 mile trip every fortnight be ok to regenerate the dpf 65 and stop it clogging cause I do some in town driving aswell

It's higher engine revolutions & consequently more exhaust heat that develops passive D.P.F. regenerations, not necessarily mileage or vehicle speed, although frequent long-ish trips are advisable.

Should be fine then with the trips I do and type of driving

Had my TXS since december, put 6 ish K on in mostly motorway miles and i still dont think its done a regen off its own back. I carried out a static one myself this morning

Back to the focus st tdci how long roughly is the waiting time for one

I waited about three months

• Like 1

My ST Tdci hit 52.4 mpg when taking my mum to the airport this morning, and I was not going slow! Very impressed

• Like 1

As long as the one I get hits that il be happy lol I've a astra 1.6 just now and it's only 34.4 mpg and that's the most it's going to do by the looks of it

• Like 1

Decided I'm going for the st3 getting a better deal on it than the st2 but I've heard the waiting in es for the st3 is pretty long is this true and how long?

• Like 1

Waiting time for an ST is about 16 weeks (I got mine in 4 days :d ) .

Mine took 12 weeks x

If its in 3 months il be happy to wait

100% worth it have you decided on colour and options?

• Like 1

Like the stealth grey and just the tinted windows and door protectors so far but probably look at more when ordering lol

Same as mine but I opted for Nav to, must say harder to keep clean than I had hoped though!

post-61819-143604993584_thumb.jpg

Ye wasn't to sure on colour choice due to how easy it is to clean but I'm a bit of a clean freak with cars lol