Saw a ST in moondust silver today looked very smart with the Priv glass

I did contemplate going silver again for my ST but decided to change this time around.

Tbh I don't actually know what you had before?

I had a silver mk2 Sport.

Silver is far easier to keep clean and looks good even when dirty but I reckoned it wouldn't do an ST justice.

I really like the ST, and DI Blue is a nice colour, however I think ford need a turquoise in the range.

Tbh I like all the colours on the ST except Race Red.

!!!!!!! Well you've lost me as a friend by saying that. :lol: The ST looks amazing in red, as does any other Focus. ;) :P

I don't mind the st in red but my current cars red so want a change its boring me lol

Race red is a very nice colour.My previous was a moondust silver and i find the red is easier to clean

As said all down to personal opinion, I also had a ref fiesta a few years back just not sure it pulls the lines right on the ST

Am i right in saying my 58plate 2.2 mondeo TXS is a euro4 dpf? I'd of thought 5 but looking at etis it is 4 :(

Back to the dpf should a 65 mile trip every fortnight be ok to regenerate the dpf 65 and stop it clogging cause I do some in town driving aswell

It's higher engine revolutions & consequently more exhaust heat that develops passive D.P.F. regenerations, not necessarily mileage or vehicle speed, although frequent long-ish trips are advisable.

Had my TXS since december, put 6 ish K on in mostly motorway miles and i still dont think its done a regen off its own back. I carried out a static one myself this morning

My ST Tdci hit 52.4 mpg when taking my mum to the airport this morning, and I was not going slow! Very impressed

As long as the one I get hits that il be happy lol I've a astra 1.6 just now and it's only 34.4 mpg and that's the most it's going to do by the looks of it

Decided I'm going for the st3 getting a better deal on it than the st2 but I've heard the waiting in es for the st3 is pretty long is this true and how long?

Like the stealth grey and just the tinted windows and door protectors so far but probably look at more when ordering lol

Same as mine but I opted for Nav to, must say harder to keep clean than I had hoped though!

post-61819-143604993584_thumb.jpg

Ye wasn't to sure on colour choice due to how easy it is to clean but I'm a bit of a clean freak with cars lol