Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leather Seat Covers, Any Good?

jb72510

Just a quick one, im looking at buying a set of tailored leather seat covers for my mk7 3dr fiesta, has anyone ever had a set before and do you think they are worth the money??

JB

Argos sells a universal fit and can't fault it.I tried to find a made to measure for my zetec s but to no avail

Personally i think the covers go hand in hand with fluffy dice, chrome stick on letters and trims and a Daz & Shaz sun strip. (Only if youre actually called Daz and married to a Sharon obviously!):lol:

• Like 1

I forgot the 8 ball gear knob, dice dust caps, 5 inch clamp on tail pipe and under car neons!:lol:

CB aerial, stick on bullet holes, flames, pin stripes, wheel trims, stupidly wrong offsets on the alloys, jacked at the rear and low at the front or totally slammed suspension so you cant get over a speed bump, fake brake discs to go over the drums and self fitted creased window tints. I thinks thats all but each to their own!:lol:

• Like 1

I think it was member haz83 that purchased some leather seat covers and they was spot on. They was around a few hundred pound a set so far from cheap but they was tailor made and to look at them you wouldnt of known they was covers. Very premium indeed