Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kpgs Mk3 Focus Titanium

kpg

Looks very nice, you chose very nice colour :thumbsup:

Technical question though...how do you actually finish one panel when you cut the tint already at some point? Like on the front bumper, you have the middle part still in black, but on the sides there is already tint, and they're not two separate panels...how do you put the tint together to look consistent? 

Looks very nice, you chose very nice colour [emoji106]

Technical question though...how do you actually finish one panel when you cut the tint already at some point? Like on the front bumper, you have the middle part still in black, but on the sides there is already tint, and they're not two separate panels...how do you put the tint together to look consistent? 

I use a tool called CutTape/Knifeless Tape. Basically you outline an area or design you wish to keep unwrapped and when you are finished doing the wrap, pull the knife tap which cuts the vinyl in the desired shape. Not a great explanation but I'm sure if you YouTube Knifeless Tape it'll show better how it works.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Oh, perhaps I didn't explain exactly what I meant. 

Let's talk about the front bumper for example. What I was asking about is, now that you have your bumper covered in tint on it's sides, if you want to continue wrapping it in the middle, how do you do it to look like it's one piece of tint? Just line the two tints together really close...?

• Like 1

Oh, perhaps I didn't explain exactly what I meant. 
Let's talk about the front bumper for example. What I was asking about is, now that you have your bumper covered in tint on it's sides, if you want to continue wrapping it in the middle, how do you do it to look like it's one piece of tint? Just line the two tints together really close...?

This might help

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Oh...ok, I get it now :smile: thanks for the clip :wink:

• Like 1

No worries I was curious myself

Wrap is now complete. Full body pics to come at the weekend or you can check my Instagram @darthharrison

• Like 1

Kpg... I've traded the st in lol and I'm regretting it lol this wudnt pull ya outa bed 0c495cf725cb9cb045a41eca73e7ff39.jpge3fabc81d93897687385a95541f6919d.jpgc99efd3e5f05b0252fd5829fcfd3f041.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kpg... I've traded the st in lol and I'm regretting it lol this wudnt pull ya outa bed 0c495cf725cb9cb045a41eca73e7ff39.jpge3fabc81d93897687385a95541f6919d.jpgc99efd3e5f05b0252fd5829fcfd3f041.jpg

Holy hell. Whyyy!?

Fuel was killing me lol and it was abit of hassle packing things init for the caravan and stuff ... also cudnt fit the dog in so had to keep getting him minded haha
Miss the speed of it already lol

• Like 1

Fuel was killing me lol and it was abit of hassle packing things init for the caravan and stuff ... also cudnt fit the dog in so had to keep getting him minded haha
Miss the speed of it already lol

Could you not have gone for STate ? Lol

Would an Octavia VRS estate not be a bit quicker ?

Looking forward to see yer focus all complete lol

• Like 1

I swapped it for the bimmer just lol prob just hav to get used to less torque lol it was a spare of the moment thing lol

• Like 1

[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]e5612462b4147dba563640f2692c0c6f.jpg14946adc92122096e9cd97535671111f.jpgbdb0e27cd50633000354487567572da0.jpg450e3fe9b07f51145bd7a849b3fcbcdd.jpg

• Like 6

Ah jayzuz lol Ats lovely looking mate lovin that colour ,,, wheels going black? I'd paint the brake callipers the same blue u have on yer bumpers ... [emoji1303] great job m8

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kpg said:

emoji41.pngemoji41.pngemoji41.pnge5612462b4147dba563640f2692c0c6f.jpg14946adc92122096e9cd97535671111f.jpgbdb0e27cd50633000354487567572da0.jpg450e3fe9b07f51145bd7a849b3fcbcdd.jpg

Ta se go halainn,  Is maith liom!

download.jpg

• Like 1

[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]e5612462b4147dba563640f2692c0c6f.jpg14946adc92122096e9cd97535671111f.jpgbdb0e27cd50633000354487567572da0.jpg450e3fe9b07f51145bd7a849b3fcbcdd.jpg

Damn that came out great! Good job bro! Did you have some help?

Damn that came out great! Good job bro! Did you have some help?

I did all myself apart from one wing and one rear quarter. Got my mate to stay after work and give me a hand. Easier than it looks. First one I've done mostly myself. More time consuming​ than anything else.

That's one helluva wrapping job kpg. Absolutely excellent and great colour choice. My cap tipped to you young man.

• Like 1

That's one helluva wrapping job kpg. Absolutely excellent and great colour choice. My cap tipped to you young man.

Thanks pal. Pretty happy with the results. I'm still getting used to the colour change but i do like it. It still may come off at some stage but for now it's staying.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Looking sweet mate.. can't wait to see it wen wheels done [emoji1303][emoji1303]

• Like 1

wow loving the colour fella and that's one nice looking focus you got once the wheels are done it will look sweet mate

• Like 1

Folks you may have noticed that I've been relatively quiet on here for a while. The reason being, my wife and I have bought our first house together. We are finally getting settled and all is well so I won't bore you all with the details. But we are extremely happy.

Things with the car are sorta on hold at the minute. A few things need tidied up with the wrap, few sections creeping back at the edges, nothing serious. I've made a deal with a guy I do work for to get my alloys done panther black in exchange for a few bits of his car wrapped so that's coming up. Just aiming to get the car half show ready for the Causeway Coast Ford Fair in June/July.

**House Update**

I printed some wallpaper at work for the mancave:

1494675755817.jpg

Well chuffed. Just need some shelves and stuff to display the Lego collection !

• Like 9

Nice