Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kpgs Mk3 Focus Titanium

kpg

@yunii those look class. I need some of those scuff plates. Yea the stripes say Titanium S now. I've also just added some eyebrows today. Not sure how I feel yet but I'll leave them on for a few days and see.

1499883787105.jpg

1499883805519.jpg

1499883825076.jpg

1499883837861.jpg

1499883852201.jpg

1499883863361.jpg

• Like 2

I think that looks good.
Although i wont do mine but suit a heavilly modded exterior.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Btw as Autobeam made mine they have template already made .so may be cheaper than what i paid or atleast done quicker. As mine took more than 5 weeks. That is if you use same design like mine.
Yunii

• Like 2

liking the brows fella and I think the car pulls them off well

• Like 3

I'm not normally a fan of brows, but I think these look pretty good.

• Like 1

I'm not normally a fan of brows, but I think these look pretty good.

Thanks pal. Yea theyre kinda understated being grey but look good nonetheless. Subtle in a way.

I really want to sell and get an ST but I don't think I can bare to let this go. Hence why I keep adding to it I think. Plus the fact it'll cost a bit to switch, which I can't afford lol
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I've been noticing a few issues with the car lately. Mainly the knocking behind the speedo (which I think is the steering knuckle), lacquer peeling around the headlights and just now I've noticed the car seems lower on the rear ds than the rest.

Pics of the lacquer:
1501348504567.jpg1501348514272.jpg1501348526350.jpg1501348539185.jpg1501348549371.jpg1501348560150.jpg

I'll try and get a pic of the rear soon.

Any ideas folks ?

Mmmmmm 1st pic seems to show a flaw in the wing edge But barely noticeable. Other pics look fine n dandy. Don't fret pal. Seems you're looking for things wrong and not enjoying your car. Chill out.

• Like 2

Mmmmmm 1st pic seems to show a flaw in the wing edge But barely noticeable. Other pics look fine n dandy. Don't fret pal. Seems you're looking for things wrong and not enjoying your car. Chill out.

Would the flaw you see be the wrap ? I know there's a few flaws cause it was wrapped in a hurry lol I'm actually thinking of removing it in case it gets ruined over the winter. I'd rather have no wrap on that a crappy looking one.

Mmmmmm possibly more probably the wrap then I'd say.
Can't see any lacquer peeling tho m8.

• Like 1

It's probably best seen in the 2nd and last pics. It's defs flaking off as one day I was wiping the car down and a bit of the lacquer sliced my finger and actually stick in it lol nasty.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

There's some kind of roughness on the headlight lens edge. I can't imagine why a lacquer would be applied to a lens unless at some point in the cars life a wing repair was done but not masked off very well.
Ouch to your finger tho. Not nice.

• Like 1

I think I know what you mean about the lacquer on the headlights...seems to me that they might have been opened and resealed before and this is the result of it? But that's just a big guess from my side...I'm not sure if that's actually the place where the headlight is sealed, or the sealing could have some influence on this area...

Maybe a time for new headlights? :biggrin:

I think I know what you mean about the lacquer on the headlights...seems to me that they might have been opened and resealed before and this is the result of it? But that's just a big guess from my side...I'm not sure if that's actually the place where the headlight is sealed, or the sealing could have some influence on this area...
Maybe a time for new headlights? biggrin.png

Lol maybe, maybe not. I'm trying not to spend any more money than necessary on the car if I'm planning to change by January. Just started a new job yesterday so hopefully that'll help me get one step closer to the ST estate.
  • Like 2

Spotted! :ph34r: Haven't been on here in an age so had no idea it was you! Definitely caught my eye though, real headturner :thumbsup:

KPG.JPG

Spotted! ph34r.png Haven't been on here in an age so had no idea it was you! Definitely caught my eye though, real headturner [emoji106]

KPG.JPG.1c7083b5a5bd53e3fbdaa0f4007f72a1.JPG
That's a first. I've never been noticed on the road before lol Thanks bud. Where was this ?

4 minutes ago, kpg said:

That's a first. I've never been noticed on the road before lol Thanks bud. Where was this ?

Strabane bypass. The car def caught my eye, but it's a complete fluke to be honest that I happened to log back in here today (slow day in the office!)...noticed you were still posting so opened Pg40 of your thread and and knew straight away from the pics at the top of the page that I had passed you yesterday evening! Pic is just a chopped screen grab from the dashcam...

KPG2.JPG

• Like 1

Strabane bypass. The car def caught my eye, but it's a complete fluke to be honest that I happened to log back in here today (slow day in the office!)...noticed you were still posting so opened Pg40 of your thread and and knew straight away from the pics at the top of the page that I had passed you yesterday evening! Pic is just a chopped screen grab from the dashcam...

KPG2.thumb.JPG.58f62f907ae7306e355225a70ac55c49.JPG

Excellent lol I'm all chuffed I got spotted :) Funny enough I only started working in ONeills there this week so any other time you wouldn't have seen me. I can't remember what you're driving ? Do you be on that road much ?
  • Like 1

Haha, I'd be the same to be fair! As I said, the Focus def caught my eye, was even looking at it in the rearview and remembered it so clearly that when I saw this thread today I knew straight away and knew exactly where to find it from the dashcam footage!

I'm from the town so be about a good bit, but living in Omagh this past few years. Based in Letterkenny most days so part of the near-daily commute. Was keeping an eye out today on my way through but got away a bit earlier today. I used to have the dark blue kitted Mk2 Focus on here, I'm in a silver Mondeo ST now this past 3 and a bit years, DEZ plate with black bi-xenons, so keep an eye out!

• Like 2

Haha, I'd be the same to be fair! As I said, the Focus def caught my eye, was even looking at it in the rearview and remembered it so clearly that when I saw this thread today I knew straight away and knew exactly where to find it from the dashcam footage!

I'm from the town so be about a good bit, but living in Omagh this past few years. Based in Letterkenny most days so part of the near-daily commute. Was keeping an eye out today on my way through but got away a bit earlier today. I used to have the dark blue kitted Mk2 Focus on here, I'm in a silver Mondeo ST now this past 3 and a bit years, DEZ plate with black bi-xenons, so keep an eye out!

I'll keep an eye out for you for sure. I don't know how eye catching the car will be after the wrap comes off before the end of the month. I wouldn't be arsed changing the colour on my log book and plus, some of the edge are starting to curl. I'd rather have no wrap on than a crappy one. That's the price to pay for rushing it in the first place.

I finish at 5.30 most days so I'll be on that stretch of road soon after :) A flash and a toot your way soon.

• Like 3

Wheel cleaning today. Got the front two done and calipers freshened up. I'll do the drums black and the rear wheels tomorrow.

1501937368958.jpg

1501937380263.jpg

1501937391692.jpg

• Like 3

Wheel cleaning today. Got the front two done and calipers freshened up. I'll do the drums black and the rear wheels tomorrow.

1501937368958.thumb.jpg.3e26e350680f5624326211cd2700ad91.jpg

1501937380263.thumb.jpg.9dfcba2dc6803ade5fec34b6c87b9415.jpg

1501937391692.thumb.jpg.7ddaaa915ce915e86c0f9079e4e32d93.jpg
What did you use to clean it?
Yunii

@Yunii A combination of many things lol

Juicy Details Bleeding Iron
Meguiars Tyre and Wheel cleaner
Industrial glue and tar remover
Industrial surface cleaner
And a scraper for the insides to get stubborn tar marks odd.

The Meguiars Tyre Gel and Autoglym Wheel sealant to finish.

• Like 1

@Yunii A combination of many things lol

Juicy Details Bleeding Iron
Meguiars Tyre and Wheel cleaner
Industrial glue and tar remover
Industrial surface cleaner
And a scraper for the insides to get stubborn tar marks odd.

The Meguiars Tyre Gel and Autoglym Wheel sealant to finish.

Btw are u at forfair ? If so which club stand?
Btw what region u from?
Yunii

Btw are u at forfair ? If so which club stand?
Btw what region u from?
Yunii

Nah I wont be there. I'm in Northern Ireland so its always difficult to get to the big meets across the water. The only meet I ever get to is the Causeway Coast Ford Fair by Lindsay Ford.