Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Calling All Mobius Owners

jeebowhite

If you have a mobius cam, and would be willing to have a couple of your favourite clips used as an advertisement - please let me know.

I am working with a local indie garage, and supporting their marketing manager in offering a new service (fitting and configuring dashcams!) they want to use a few clips of Mobius owners footage to prove the quality and value of having these cams on board, whether its a collision, a near miss, or just cruising around the streets (or one of each!) and you would be willing for these guys to use the footage, then please let me know :)

I can share some of my footage, I have a couple of clips on YouTube already. Or if they want the some raw footage let me know, I could put some on a CD or something.

Yeah that would be awesome mate and I'm sure they would appreciate it, any footage, the more ugly and showing a higher risk of accidents the better to help them promote them, feel free to just drop the links over and I will share them with them.

• Like 1

I might have some good footage from earlier, some guy possibly too old to drive randomly braking on a dual carriageway, then almost caused an accident on a roundabout lol. I'll have a look through my footage when I have time and put the best of it on YouTube.

That sounds awesome, well terrible but awesome for trying to prove why they are worth it!

• Like 1

I have a ton of mobius vid's on my youtube.

Probably not much use as they're all from RC planes and a Quadcopter though :D

• Like 2

Here are the clips I already put on YouTube:

I'll put some more up at some point, hopefully I'll catch some more bad driving with the Mobius but this seems to be quite rare around Leeds.

Thanks fella I will share that with them.

I will try and dig up something James, crappy near miss drivers are so common that I don't even bother saving the vids anymore lol

• Like 1

Know what you mean. Your cam would never be in the car...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club