Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Galaxy Petrol

ade01

hi all thinking of getting another galaxy but it has to be automatic thinking of the 2.3 as i had the 1.9 diesel before and had nothing but trouble with a boost issue which we could never resolve even after chancgeing all the pipes and boost control valve so what are your thoughts please many thanks

well its a ford engine to start,pulls like a train so im led to believe.but no doubt will be a tad juicy.

i used to own a 2ltr galaxy and that drunk like a fish.whereas the mk2 tdi i had i managed to get 60mpg out of her,driving like miss daisy for sure but i was impressed,i used to average 45mpg round town.

from a personal point of view,if your looking for power,source an ubber rare 150bhp tdi apparently goes like stink.

im surprised you never got to the bottom of the problems you had with your last 1.

did you post up here or somewhere else about it?.

yes posted on here and did everything they said but never got to the proplem hence the reson i went back to a mondeo

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club