Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The car has arrived...

DanGull

...at the dealership (although according to ETIS it's still in Cologne, so they were surprised to see it!)

I'm going down at 10 tomorrow morning to complete my finance documents. How exciting, I should be in the car by next Tuesday, but possibly Wednesday or Thursday depending on Ford Finance. :rolleyes:

Of course, I shall get pictures tomorrow. :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• DanGull

• TonyEssex

• Sarc

My ford finance went through and was accepted on the day they inputted it, and that was a Saturday! So if they get their finger out it may not take too long for you :D

I've already been accepted, I have no idea how it can take nearly a week to get some paperwork sorted :lol:

DanGull - YOU GIT

Just called my dealer and here is still no sign of mine and a due delivery date of week ending 5th September (aparently on Tuesday it had actually slipped back to week ending 12 September)

Happy for you though Dan - can't wait to see the pics!

Paul - get him to heck, as I say, my dealer checked this morning to be told it was in Cologne still, yet it's there. Definitely mine, it's got my personal plate on. :lol:

And yes, I am a git.

Going in either tomorrow or Monday and will check around but to be honest, I am sure he is not going to mistake mine when it arrives - OMG - getting excited now as it could be here in days . . . .AARRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already been accepted, I have no idea how it can take nearly a week to get some paperwork sorted :lol:

Oh I see, how ridiculous!

In fact, I was accepted on May 16th, the date of my original order, but it's all been left to now. Silly. :lol:

Congratulations Dan ... another one of the 'waiting gang' has been released! :D Hope you enjoy your new motor.

And it looks as though Paul might be the next on the list - fingers crossed. (I'm still one of the 'frustrated few' for quite a few weeks yet!) :(

Sarc.

Congratulations Dan ... another one of the 'waiting gang' has been released! :D Hope you enjoy your new motor.

And it looks as though Paul might be the next on the list - fingers crossed. (I'm still one of the 'frustrated few' for quite a few weeks yet!) :(

Sarc.

Won't be too long Sarc - Amyjaj, BenW, JAR, Jonny87, and various others all got their cars quite soon after I joined and I looked at them thinking 'lord this is long wait', your wait will be worth it.

Won't be too long Sarc - Amyjaj, BenW, JAR, Jonny87, and various others all got their cars quite soon after I joined and I looked at them thinking 'lord this is long wait', you're wait will be worth it.

Thanks for the reassurance. :D Guess I'll just have to play the waiting game like everyone else had to - it's just soooooooo frustrating! Like being a kid at Christmas all over again.

Thanks for the reassurance. :D Guess I'll just have to play the waiting game like everyone else had to - it's just soooooooo frustrating! Like being a kid at Christmas all over again.

My brother used to go to sleep at about 3pm on Christmas eve so Christmas day would come faster. Perhaps fiesta-induced-hibernation is the answer?

My brother used to go to sleep at about 3pm on Christmas eve so Christmas day would come faster. Perhaps fiesta-induced-hibernation is the answer?

An excellent idea ... wake me up when September ends! :lol:(Hang on - isn't that a Green Day song?)

Sarc.

Finance papers have to be signed a week before collection, if the dealer didnt know it was arriving then thats probably why it was completed.

I went to my dealer a week before to sign the finance papers.

Thats great news though Dan, bet you are really pleased you'll be driving into the school gates with a brand spanking new car :-)

An excellent idea ... wake me up when September ends! :lol:(Hang on - isn't that a Green Day song?)

Sarc.

A jolly good song at that!! I'm sure the time will fly by. It's worth the wait, promise!

A jolly good song at that!! I'm sure the time will fly by. It's worth the wait, promise!

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait - the vast majority of people seem to be more than happy with their Fiestas. How's your own car going Flic - did it live up to expectations, and how does it compare to any of your previous motors?

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait - the vast majority of people seem to be more than happy with their Fiestas. How's your own car going Flic - did it live up to expectations, and how does it compare to any of your previous motors?

My car is just great. I only had to wait 5 days from ordering so I can't relate you all you waiters, it's my first brand new car. Previously I had a 1.1 106 then a 1.4 106, so to be honest they don't even compare :lol: I've driven a fair few motors though and the Fiesta is definitely my fave. The ride is amazing, gear changes ares super smooth and most importantly cos I'm very tall, the driving position is so comfortable. I get ankle cramp after 5 mins in my Mum's Ka, but in the Fiesta it's not an issue! It's just a pleasure to drive really, I'm so excited for all you lot to get yours :D

On it's way Paul - I'm sure.

But yours was ordered, and even built, the day before mine!

*STAMPS FOOT*

Paul - you have no finance though am I right? It's possible you could still beat me on the road...

Yes I am doing it through the usual options thing and then buying out the excess at the end - might pop down there tomorrow to sign all the paperwork and have a look round myself!