Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The car has arrived...

DanGull

Can I suggest everyone takes an blue/white LED or xenon bulb torch with them to collect the car? Nothing better for showing up paint defects and dings.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• DanGull

• TonyEssex

• Sarc

Congratulations buddy ;)

My order was placed on the systems on 20th of July so from what you guy's are saying I'm expecting a delivery date of mid September? I'll have to give the dealer a call.

I'd say mid September may be optimistic. Tony and I will be 13 weeks from order, that seems about average - Paul is looking more like 14. That would put you early/mid October.

Can I suggest everyone takes an blue/white LED or xenon bulb torch with them to collect the car? Nothing better for showing up paint defects and dings.

any idea where i would get one?

I'd say mid September may be optimistic. Tony and I will be 13 weeks from order, that seems about average - Paul is looking more like 14. That would put you early/mid October.

Well on the order form the dealer put an estimated delivery date of September and the last time I spoke to him he said it should be September? I'll give him a call when I get the chance. Anyway happy yours is nearly on your driveway.

think dealers are optimistic with delivery dates, i was originally quoted july :blink:

Congratulations buddy ;)

My order was placed on the systems on 20th of July so from what you guy's are saying I'm expecting a delivery date of mid September? I'll have to give the dealer a call.

Doubt it mark - not September. Mine was ordered June 30th with an original delivery date of last week of September.

Dealer phoned a fortnight ago to say now expected around mid-October.

If it is mid-October - that'll be about 15 weeks-ish.

I don't have a build date yet. Dealer said he'd phone me as soon as he gets one.

I'm not overly fussed because I have to start 2 weeks Jury service on Monday 28th September. The area of the city where the courts are situated make Kabul or Baghdad seem a pleasant place to live! Needless to say; I wouldn't want to leave my brand spanking new pride & joy Fiesta where the scum & filth can scratch it/ruin it out of jealousy & spite. So - mid-October will do me fine - as it happens!

Have to say that my new Mini Mayfair when I brought that was a well specced up car (B935 GPN so a long time ago now) and that ended up in the showroom for the few days while I was waiting for the delivery so you never know . . .

And come to think of it my MINI Convertible was in the showroom too as it was one of the first convertibles in the UK to have the Aerokit fitted so that looked awsome too

The car I had before my Fiesta was a MINI One with Aerokit :lol:

Doubt it mark - not September. Mine was ordered June 30th with an original delivery date of last week of September.

Dealer phoned a fortnight ago to say now expected around mid-October.

If it is mid-October - that'll be about 15 weeks-ish.

I don't have a build date yet. Dealer said he'd phone me as soon as he gets one.

I'm not overly fussed because I have to start 2 weeks Jury Service on Monday 28th September. The area of the city where the courts are situated make Kabul or Baghdad seem a pleasant place to live! Needless to say; I wouldn't want to leave my brand spanking new pride & joy Fiesta where the scum & filth can scratch it/ruin it out of jealousy & spite. So - mid-October will do me fine - as it happens!

Blimey Jury service, 2 weeks paid of work eh :)

If I have to wait until October I shall be having a nervous breakdown I'll be so impatient!! :lol: I'll give them a call and see if they have a build date cause then I'll know where I stand. Plus side is I get another paycheque then.

Blimey Jury service, 2 weeks paid of work eh :)

yeah - I guess so. I did jury service several years ago at Winchester. I was always away at sea the previous 3 times they'd called me up - but they finally managed to get me to do it the 4th time as my ship was in refit at the time & there was no way out of it. I remember one of the cases involved 2 Southampton fans (my own team) - so there was no way I was going to find them guilty! ;) If they'd have been Pompey fans however... :lol:

I've come to accept that my car will be ready when it's ready really. No use in getting all het up like that drama queen Paul down in Worthing!!! :lol: ;) lolol

I've come to accept that my car will be ready when it's ready really. No use in getting all het up like that drama queen Paul down in Worthing!!! :lol: ;) lolol

If I am a drama queen I guess that makes MichaelP my daughter - LOL - oh he will be so pleased as he is desperate to have a parent with a new Mk 7! :lol::lol:

I just called my dealer, he checked the order and the car has got a chassis number now AND a build date of Sept 2nd. He said I will be going there in the next week or 2 to sign the credit papers and he expects the car to be delivered by Sept 26th!! Result.

I just called my dealer, he checked the order and the car has got a chassis number now AND a build date of Sept 2nd. He said I will be going there in the next week or 2 to sign the credit papers and he expects the car to be delivered by Sept 26th!! Result.

Less than a month to go the MarkyR - oh happy days!

I can only assume that they have upped the output if the delivery time is dropping that quickly tho - good news for all those ordering now!

Right time for me to head off to the dealers and do all the paperwork and get the registration and (hopefully) find it is sitting in the showroom and no one thought to tell my salesman it was mine . . . .Wish me luck!

Right time for me to head off to the dealers and do all the paperwork and get the registration and (hopefully) find it is sitting in the showroom and no one thought to tell my salesman it was mine . . . .Wish me luck!

Good luck Paul ... hope it is actually there waiting for you - well, anything's possible! . :)

well just had a call from dealer saying that car should be with them early next week.then all i have to wait for them to do is lower it and put mounttune on it can't wait :rolleyes:

Well just got back from the dealer.

As I walked towards their site I could see parked up at the back of their covered area, was it, yes it was, a Squeeze Green one on a 59 plate - did I get excited, well only very briefly as I began to realise, it had no body kit, it did not have the 17" alloys and it was a 5 dr - DAMN!!!

OH well, at least everything is done now so just waiting for the call which will not now be until Tuesday at the earliest . . .

And I now have a registration number which kindof makes it all so much more real now.

Less than a month to go the MarkyR - oh happy days!

I can only assume that they have upped the output if the delivery time is dropping that quickly tho - good news for all those ordering now!

Cheers buddy. I get my reg number in the next week or 2. I'll have to start getting excited now hehe!!! It could be a potential 8 weeks from order to pick up then really.

Got my number plate organised today - nothing special but it does make it more real

Strange, I was able to pck my reg plate in a tatty book the sales guy produced, a bit liek choosing a phone number! I just went for one with similar end letters.

Some dealers let you choose, others don't, bit of a lottery.

:huh:

I didnt get to choose but to be fair the dealer said there was not much choice, and looking at the other 59 plates in the compund I could see what he meant

I chose mine - but then I also paid £250 for it from the DVLA :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club