Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O/T What are you up too

poohbear

Does that mean there were only 11 apostrophe's instead of 12 that we were told about ?? :blink:

Saturday,gardening,Watch the F1 qualy's wash and polish the fezzi

Sunday sunbathe.hopefully.........watch the FI race,more sunbathing cook lunch

Monday,not sure,same as any other day to me really

How did you manage to get three days off over a bank holiday? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How did you manage to get three days off over a bank holiday? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am only having 2 days off but then as my weekend is usually only 1 day this is a nice long break for me . . .

Ah thanks Kristal. x

Nah, I dumped him actually. :lol: Its practically impossible to find a decent, single man (meaning someone who is not married, semi-separated "living separate lives") in my age group! GRRRR, GRRRR!!! Rant over. :lol:

Enjoy your weekends peeps :) x

Why not aim for a different age group? :P

Shall we say "i am a lady of independant means" I only work when i need to, and thats just for something to do rather than have to do it,so my time nowadays is pretty much my own to do what i like when I like ;)

Shall we say "i am a lady of independant means" I only work when i need to, and thats just for something to do rather than have to do it,so my time nowadays is pretty much my own to do what i like when I like ;)

It must be great to be in that position Kristal.

Alright for some eh......don't hold out much hope for the weather over the weekend although Monday's supposed to be quite warm.

Are you going to treat your neighbours to a spot of topless sunbathing? If so, I bet it gets quite heated in your area..... ;)

Good job Mrs Hedgepig doesn't indulge; the pigging sun would go in! :lol:

If I want a bit of shade on holiday I have two options-either go inside or..............get Mrs Hedgepig to lie on her stomach as in that way I get the shade!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Alright for some eh......don't hold out much hope for the weather over the weekend although Monday's supposed to be quite warm.

Are you going to treat your neighbours to a spot of topless sunbathing? If so, I bet it gets quite heated in your area..... ;)

If I want a bit of shade on holiday I have two options-either go inside or..............get Mrs Hedgepig to lie on her stomach as in that way I get the shade!!!!!!!!! :lol:

That's not very nice :angry:

That's not very nice :angry:

You know that Mrs Hedgepig is gorgeous otherwise he wouldnt be with her :)

Sorry I just fell off my chair laughing :lol:

A few beers, watch the Man U v Arsenal game on Sat evening. Won't be going out in the sun though, as I don't think we're getting any up here. Rain, rain, bit more rain, etc. etc. for the next week!!!!

Well I wouldn't say that but she does have a very good sense of humour fortunately!

And she's great at all the "ing" words like washing; cooking; ironing; hoovering; cleaning; working etc! ;) ;)

Why else would I take her on holiday; give her whatever car she wants and totally spoil her in every way. ;)

So, it's not such a bad life being Mrs Hedgepig after all!! :rolleyes:

Well I wouldn't say that but she does have a very good sense of humour fortunately!

Probably just as well ;)

First of all Happy Birthday for Sunday Emily, hope you have a lovely day hun xxx

We are going to Clacton for a few days, staying in a caravan - little Max is very excited, bit different from Turkey but hey a few days away with no worries of work is just what the doc ordered. The girls are not coming, they are staying home alone (god help me) but luckily we are only 50 mins away, my sis is just around the corner and my neighbours are both very good and will look out for them.

Ive had a week off and not in work now till Tues night and just been on BBC weather and Clacton looks very sunny all BH weekend - whoop whoop.

Re finding men - I got myself a toyboy 7 years ago lol

Have a lovely weekend peeps

xxx

Yes its not bad,although it wasn't of my choosing ,my late partner left me reasonably well provided for,the house is paid for, and although i dont have money to throw around...........I dont have to worry about the next bill that lands on the hall carpet either,so no need to work really.

and you shouldn't talk about Janet like that...she may just mutter the words.......KITCHEN in your ear...................... :lol:

as for the sunbathing.well ......who knows............ ;)

Well I've been out and washed the car, and as I hadn't waxed the roof the last time I did it, I thought I better do it. Washed it, clay barred the roof, washed it again and dried it. Was all ready to put the lime prime lite on and it started to rain! Not to be deterred it was only a few drops and passed very quickly. So I got the lime prime lite on and then it rained again :( quite heavy this time :( I've managed to put a coat of wax on the roof and that's as much as I am doing today. My neighbour asked me how I got the windows so clean???? Eh, what about the paintwork woman??!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club