MomoTen-SBlack_enl.jpg

tomason tn1

DSC01823a.jpg

toora

toora.jpg

original 17"

fiesta_zetec-s_mountune_2.jpg

Hi there,

Won't any of these be too big for your 1.25? I always think that 17"wheels seem a bit too much for a small car with such a small engine. If not and you are willing to buy them then i reckon the Ford 17" wheels look absolutely stunning and they are my #1 and only choice for my future Fiesta Zetec-S

Stick to original Ford 17s, otherwise it could look just a bit tacky.

Personally i think the momo's are the better wheel,dont stick with the factory 17's

there sh*t go after market and make your car unique to you instead of looking like

10,000 other fiesta's there's heaps of choice out there.

Personally i think the momo's are the better wheel,dont stick with the factory 17's

there sh*t go after market and make your car unique to you instead of looking like

10,000 other fiesta's there's heaps of choice out there.

I also read on another forum that the original Ford wheels lack a lot in quality. I can't say that I agree or no but I read it from different owners. I think the momo wheels look good.

@bigfordfan

Why would 17" wheels be too much for the 1.25 engine? What difference does it make?

I think the ten s black look really good, how much are they? cos I really like the ford 17" as well so for me personally the cost would be a big factor.

I think the ten s black look really good, how much are they? cos I really like the ford 17" as well so for me personally the cost would be a big factor.

they are 124 euros each.....they look beautiful on any car,but on a 3dr fiesta,they are just stunning

only prob withe the ford 17" wheels as they seem to buckle easily! but for looks they are far nicer than the other two! the 2nd set look nice on the evo there fitted to but on a fiesta??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club