Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spider Tuning 30% Off Forum Code

SNC

Mine came back, detuned to 20% for six months, till my insurance is up. Then my old phone fell off a garage window so now have a new moto g 3rd gen. The bluetooth capability is great.

I've ordered the iMode performance pack for my ecoboost 125ps, can't wait to get it fitted in but I'm in no rush! Took the plunge in the end as as was going to wait to get an ST but harnesses are exactly the same so I can use it on the Titanium as well as the new ST when I decide to order it!

Anyone that has ordered, how long does the delivery take? Also does it come with fitting instructions?

Mine took 3 days

It comes with instructions, but give me a shout and I can help you if you need it, Sending you a PM

Mine came back, detuned to 20% for six months, till my insurance is up. Then my old phone fell off a garage window so now have a new moto g 3rd gen. The bluetooth capability is great.

That's quite cool that you can get that done and now you can enjoy an extra 20% boost without the insurance worries :D

I've ordered the iMode performance pack for my ecoboost 125ps, can't wait to get it fitted in but I'm in no rush! Took the plunge in the end as as was going to wait to get an ST but harnesses are exactly the same so I can use it on the Titanium as well as the new ST when I decide to order it!

Anyone that has ordered, how long does the delivery take? Also does it come with fitting instructions?

I have the performance pack without the mode (same box without the bluetooth chip attached) which uses the same cable on my ecoboost 125 fiesta. So much so that they asked if I could provide a fitted image for there image bank as the one they had was too dark. Honestly takes about 2 mins to connect and disconnect on our engine :D

So the image I've attached is the one I've sent to them except I've circled the two sensors you connect them too, the connectors are a 3 pin and a 4 pin connecter, although I can't remember exactly which is which you can't get them mixed up once you pull out the original connectors and see how many holes/pins they have :P remember to plug the original cable connecters into the ports on the harness itself and do they run in drive :D

engine_spider_with_markings.jpg

I've also found out by the way if you have the performance pack without the bluetooth capability you can speak to them to send it back and negotiate getting the bluetooth chip installed in it, I haven't got a price but it's a possible option.

• Like 1

One thing to add I got OBD II bluetooth device which works pretty well with a mobile app called Torque.

There's a few things you have to adjust/setup and I think I still need to make some adjustments as my max hp it recorded was 0hp at 4000rpm :P but apart from that it gives pretty good readings. I still need to figure out the record function so I can post it but hopefully I can get it working.

however it has nice 0-60, 1/4 mile and other options to record times, it can either use the cars speedomoter or gps, so I turned GPS on my phone and on the way to work I stopped on the hard shoulder waited for a long gap (sadly the road is neither strait nor flat) and put a 0-60 run in which recorded 7.7 seconds. I know it could have been improved on a better road but I don't know how to get a recording more accurate now and it's constantly been sub 8 seconds from the little 1litre engine so I'm happy with the performance :)

Thank you for posting that image, seems easy enough!

May I ask where you have mounted the box or if you could maybe upload a picture of that in your car?

Madmole has suggested that it be put on top of the fusebox with velcro which looks like a great place to me as long as it can be

done in the fiesta as well.

Also thank you for providing the promotional code, it's brilliant.

Cheers.

No problem matey :)

I believe it would sit there fine yes :) I use industrial velcro on the side of the battery and the back of the box and slot it down between the battery and the airfilter box (I believe that's what it is), Anyway I haven't got an image at work of my full engine bay but I've found this image I've used before with a red arrow where I've mounted the box:

post-62176-0-52337200-1437297415.jpg

Hi

Will Spider be releasing a tuning box or remap for the st tdci

Jamie

Hi

Will Spider be releasing a tuning box or remap for the st tdci

Jamie

It's obviously quite new but I can ask and get back to you :)

Ford focus 1.5 150 eco boost fitting crude photo but first try at attachments......post-14392-0-84897100-1438678506_thumb.jpost-14392-0-15446500-1438678554_thumb.j

Ford focus 1.5 150 eco boost fitting crude photo but first try at attachments......post-14392-0-84897100-1438678506_thumb.jpost-14392-0-15446500-1438678554_thumb.j

• Like 1

These should be helpful for others with that engine, I love circles drawn by using a mouse :D

• Like 1

It's obviously quite new but I can ask and get back to you :)

It maybe new but If they develop a spider thing for it, you have another customer,

you have until december to sort it as thats when i get my st tdci

Jamie

It maybe new but If they develop a spider thing for it, you have another customer,

you have until december to sort it as thats when i get my st tdci

Jamie

Lol I wish I had a customer, I could use your money to get myself the new imode performance pack myself haha

I am however considering requesting some benefit for all my given approvals here :P

Congrats and enjoy your box when it arrives :D

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I'm selling my tuning box, my focus is now with my wife who doesnt need the extra power,  Just wish it would fit my petrol qashqai.  Would have got a Focus ST if I could have fitted a towbar.  Any offers.

Will this benefit my st3 tdci ?

is it as good as a bluefin/superchips remap ??

Jamie

• 1 month later...

The FOC30 code now only takes £75 off the price. This is because they now supply a touch screen device with the tuning box.

Is it worth paying £300 for this, or just stick with the mobile app and get it for the 30% off price?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 10 maart 2016 at 8:06 PM, A_Jobson said:

The FOC30 code now only takes £75 off the price. This is because they now supply a touch screen device with the tuning box.

Is it worth paying £300 for this, or just stick with the mobile app and get it for the 30% off price?

Hope i will be able to tell you in the near future, ordered the iMode Performance Pack  STOCK POWER  101 HP  170 NM  TUNED POWER  132.3 HP&..  comes with the touch screen device, and thanks for coupon code 30% off price, still works. Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow.

when i enquired with spider, they said that the code was no longer valid.

:-(

Damn i missed out.

Jamie

On 9 augustus 2016 at 11:24 PM, james_60 said:

Damn i missed out.

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

Peterobert, what do you think then? I ordered mine not long after that post in March...I can't stand driving without it, the car feels much more lively and effortless. FR3 seems to be the best setting (although I haven't tried race mode yet!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is how Ford should have programmed this lovely little engine, have to agree with you could not live whiteout it anymore and that’s still running it 99,9% of the time in ecomode, the big gap between 1st and second gear has gone wich makes it a more fluid drive. Tried it briefly in 1,2 and 3 modes on the highway (to test the 7” tablet that works in imode) and think 4 might be my preferred setting were more power is required. It’s reassuring to know you have the power now to overtake safely. Ecomode is working a treat (5 to 10% at the moment) when i can keep my foot of the right pedal.

Once the heat dies down i will be trying out all the other modes extensively and get back to you with my findings.

Already smiling.

Pete

• 1 month later...

I seem to have a recurring issue with FR4. Whenever I try to use that setting, the engine cuts out after so long whether I'm idling or even driving (did this in a dual carriage way!!). The fault codes point to a short regarding the EGR valve. It only seems to happen on FR4 though, even race mode worked well! Anybody else experienced this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/08/2016 at 10:24 PM, james_60 said:

Damn i missed out.

Jamie

FOC30 still works on the website. I have emailed to ask about 2.0 TDCi 150PS. They only list the 163 and 180 models.

Toying with the idea of one of these. Pity they put their prices up so much, £450 not :ohmy:

Anyone who has it for the 1.5EB ? I pretty do not believe the additional HP numbers for the 182 HP 1.5EB