Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frosty in the Flesh

DanGull

Very very nice, wish I'd had the leather option now though!

Very jealous, as I was told there was a 10 day delay on mine yesterday :angry:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• DanGull

• TonyEssex

• Sarc

Very Very nice, marry me !! :unsure:

heheheh - who's that aimed at as while Dan had pics of his car I am sure mine will be so much better!

heheheh - who's that aimed at as while Dan had pics of his car I am sure mine will be so much better!

I dont mind, they are all better than mine. :(

whats with the dots on the door handles and also the green sticker on the back window? I like the leather, think the white is getting too popular now lol

whats with the dots on the door handles and also the green sticker on the back window? I like the leather, think the white is getting too popular now lol

Only seen 2 down here - one was a ZS and one was a lower spec model (black headlights)

The dots on the handles are the unlock buttons - I've got keyless fitted.

Paul - yours better than mine? :huh:

I don't think so, you really wanted keyless and you know it, plus you want a personal plate :P

Argh! Look at the muddy carpet!! lol looks beautiful though :) congrats

The dots on the handles are the unlock buttons - I've got keyless fitted.

Paul - yours better than mine? :huh:

I don't think so, you really wanted keyless and you know it, plus you want a personal plate :P

Maybe but your's appears to still be in its undercoat . . . whereas mine is going to be a real head turner! :P

I was really nice about Squeeze yesterday. :angry:

I was really nice about Squeeze yesterday. :angry:

:lol: :P :lol:

It's only jealousy as you have yours sitting at the dealers and mine is . . well, no one cal tell me apart from the fact it is no longer sitting in the pound in Cologne . .

:lol: :P :lol:

It's only jealousy as you have yours sitting at the dealers and mine is . . well, no one cal tell me apart from the fact it is no longer sitting in the pound in Cologne . .

Yours Paul is being loaded onto a Russian-registered ship...which means halfway across the English Channel - it will be hijacked and end up off the coast of the Cape Verde Islands! :lol:

Yours Paul is being loaded onto a Russian-registered ship...which means halfway across the English Channel - it will be hijacked and end up off the coast of the Cape Verde Islands! :lol:

Or sink . . .

I like the white. It looks very smart indeed. However...

have a good look the next time you're on a motorway or busy dual carriageway. Black car...silver car...black car...white car...silver car...white car...black car...red car...white car...ZZzzzzz...

GIMME SOMETHING SEXY! SOMETHING WITH REAL 'ZING'! A STAND-OUT-FROM THE CROWD MACHINE THAT WILL (LITERALLY) TURN HEADS! A CAR THAT REALLY IS QUITE UNIQUE - A CAR THAT'S "ALIVE"!!!

For ALL the reasons above - there can only be one colour - and that colour is SQUEEZE! ;)

I like the white. It looks very smart indeed. However...

have a good look the next time you're on a motorway or busy dual carriageway. Black car...silver car...black car...white car...silver car...white car...black car...red car...white car...ZZzzzzz...

GIMME SOMETHING SEXY! SOMETHING WITH REAL 'ZING'! A STAND-OUT-FROM THE CROWD MACHINE THAT WILL (LITERALLY) TURN HEADS! A CAR THAT REALLY IS QUITE UNIQUE - A CAR THAT'S "ALIVE"!!!

For ALL the reasons above - there can only be one colour - and that colour is SQUEEZE! ;)

Oh I so agree Nightowl

I don't. For me - no car looks its best in bright green.

Evidence of this? The absence of bright green from the paint cards of BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Zonda, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Bugatti etc etc etc

But what about the colours they put Lambourghini's in??

And I do like your car Dan - I guess colour, like the car itself, is down to personal choice - I prefer squeeze and you prefer white but as long as both of us are happy with our choice then thats all that matters

You'll notice I left out Lambos. Even the Miuara looks better in other colors.

But yes, we're never going to agree on this :lol:

You'll notice I left out Lambos. Even the Miuara looks better in other colors.

But yes, we're never going to agree on this :lol:

Maybe not on the colour but check the rest of the spec sheet! SNAP

TECH PACK! :lol:

Okay, okay . . . . :(

but if I had not gone for metallic paint I could have gone for the 400 start/stop button! :P

:lol:

There's a little more to the system than that, and you know it.

It includes Bluetooth/USB as well.

well I have already got that part of it . .

you can get aston martin's in squeeze green you just show them any colour and they will make your car in that colour, of course you have to pay extra

had a pop down to my dealers to see if i could see my car, but no its locked up in the compound behind, which you cant see in, plus security with dogs on site so not prepared to climb over :lol: will try again in working hours as the compound will be open and ill try my ninja tactics :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club