Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frosty in the Flesh

DanGull

JUst checked out Frosty on Dan's Facebook page and have to say that the photo's do not do it justice - looks so much better in the video (I'd still not have white tho!!! PMSL)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• DanGull

• TonyEssex

• Sarc

very nice,never seen a frozen white titanium with dress up kit,the chrome looks very classy B)

you can get aston martin's in squeeze green you just show them any colour and they will make your car in that colour, of course you have to pay extra

To be honest Tony, I think most premium brands offer that service, I remember seeing a Porsche pricelist years ago and you could get that too

Of course the top end marques will give you tank top brown should you ask for it - but that's not on the colour charts :lol:

So people - Fiesta and Titanium badges on, or shall I remove them?

Michelle - no idea what the green sticker is, that's definitely coming off.

Of course the top end marques will give you tank top brown should you ask for it - but that's not on the colour charts :lol:

So people - Fiesta and Titanium badges on, or shall I remove them?

Michelle - no idea what the green sticker is, that's definitely coming off.

Well rather than adding the X and S that I initally thought of, I have asked the dealer to remove all the rear badging before delivery and he has agreed to it.

What ever colour it is it's a mk7 fiesta at the end of the day and you will always get good comments and people looking at it as they walk past.

mines is in liverpool Hoca.... eta to dealer sept the 1st! luckily i sold myself it so will be thru pdi and on the road as soon as it arrives!!

well maybe a few hours... got a lot of bits to have fitted!

looks nice m8! we have a 58 plate zetec s in which looks the same! was lookin at it today! very nice!

Well rather than adding the X and S that I initally thought of, I have asked the dealer to remove all the rear badging before delivery and he has agreed to it.

I ordered the red S badges for the wing like the focus zetec s has... if they look rubbish il just bin them

Each to there own at the end of the day BUT, gotta say, i don't think the new fiesta looks any good at all...i think ford should not tryed to fix what wasnt broken....

Each to there own at the end of the day BUT, gotta say, i don't think the new fiesta looks any good at all...i think ford should not tryed to fix what wasnt broken....

its the best lookin fiesta by a LONG way, driving and handling is massively improved and overall quality is ALOT better!

hence why the MASSIVE delays on them... everybody wants them! and evern with £12-16k price tags!

Lovely car! It really does look good in white. Please post more pics when you collect it!

I'm not a fan of removing the badges off a car. I always associate it with people who want others to think their car is better than it actually is (often BMW drivers with the smallest engines who are embarrased and don't want their friends/colleagues to think they can't afford a better model).

Seeing as you have the Titanium which is the top model, that logic doesn't apply, so you must have other reasons for doing so. Whatever you think looks best you should go for. Don't do anything just to please others. It's your car after all!

its the best lookin fiesta by a LONG way, driving and handling is massively improved and overall quality is ALOT better!

hence why the MASSIVE delays on them... everybody wants them! and evern with £12-16k price tags!

List price, mine is 16,840 - a hell of a lot for a fiesta when you remember they were initially a cheap city car

Each to their own indeed - I would never have bought a Mk6 or 6.5 in a million years, the Mk7 is a massive improvement to my eye.

i would love to see all our cars lined up together at a get together

and me :lol:

Each to their own indeed - I would never have bought a Mk6 or 6.5 in a million years, the Mk7 is a massive improvement to my eye.

If the Mk 7 had not come out then I reckon I would be awaiting either a Renault Twingo or a Toyota IQ3

i would love to see all our cars lined up together at a get together

Is this going to be a meeting of dressed up Titanium's only then? :lol:

Haha, the Titanium Mafia is born!

Just call me Don Carleone :lol:

And what do I get called then - the Drama Queen?? :lol::lol:

Erm - I don't remember that character! :lol:

Sonny, Tom or Fredo maybe? :P

I'll be the good looking muscled one . . . heheheh

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club