• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• DanGull

• TonyEssex

• Sarc

Ok, the weather today is poo and Royal Mail have let me down with a delivery of detailing products, so the big detail won't be today.

I've installed my white badge and wheelcentre overlays. I love the external badges but I'm not sure on the steering wheel badge or wheelcentres, let me know what you think people. Plain plates look much better, and I've removed all the dealer stickers. The eagle eyed will spot a FOC sticker also, and a decent tax disk holder.

I've also decided not to debadge for the time being until I can decide 100% if I want it done. I also can't be bothered with the Silvervision 'chrome' indicator bulbs I have because they're just as orange as those in the car! If anyone wants a full set of these - front and rear indicators plus side repeaters, get in touch with me.

Another video will appear on facebook soon too for those who've added me.

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

DSC00942.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

Also - very impressed with Ford - Bridgestone rubber on all 4 corners.

Love the front and wheel badges, but I think I agree with you with the wheel ones. looks better left silver. I think your car looks wonderful :)

Hi DN - you mean you like the steering wheel badge but not the wheelcentres? They're not silver underneath - they're blue. I can't decide. :lol:

Hi DN - you mean you like the steering wheel badge but not the wheelcentres? They're not silver underneath - they're blue. I can't decide. :lol:

They're blue? Oh in that case I don't really know. Looks very smart though. With all this colour coding i'm suprised you havn't had the parking sensors sprayed! I'm planning on getting mine done when it arrives. At least thats what I have planned at the moment.

I think if you are going to use white overlays you have to do it on ALL the badges otherwise it looks like a job half done.

I was thinking about it for mine but someone put some pics up of the green badges on the squeeze and the colour does not match so mine will be staying standard (although I am having it de-badged, I hope, by the dealer before collection)

• 2 months later...

Late poster on this topic! Yes indeed that car is stunning Dan, very nice. I have two questions - How come Ford have left the parking sensors black?!

I've ordered a FrozenWhite Zetec with City Pack as one of the options and am not sure I'm happy with black sensors :S Can they be sprayed without affecting their effectiveness?

Lol think that makes sense and apologies it's a DUMB question but I'd be so angry at myself for spraying them then them ceasing to work, without consulting one of you fountains on Ford information first!!

-Second Question-

Dan the headlights look great - they almost look ultra bright as if they have a touch of Xenon in there - they standard or....?

Thanks guys,

Peter

Dan, your car looks brilliant. Im not sure on the white wheel badges though, but if you like them thats all that matters!

How do you find your leather seats are wearing? I find mine are showing up lots of crease marks now.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club