Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nice Day For A Clean

SNC

So gave my Fiesta it's first detailing.

Washed, conditioned, clayed, de-tared, polished, gloss protected, 3 layers of wax (plenty of carnauba), wheels detailed, protected and waxed, plastics and tyre walls all nicely blackened and some interior sprucing too.

Now it's sparkling and as smooth & shiney as glass, so much so i noticed for the first time that i have nose hair through it.

I can now finally show off images of it (all images where before I attacked any tires but it was slightly too from to take photos afterwards. My cameras not too great but it's Midnight Sky colour anyway).

Can't wait for it to rain now as I love beading :D

post-62176-0-51800200-1435439132_thumb.j

post-62176-0-70634000-1435439146_thumb.j

post-62176-0-90567800-1435439162_thumb.j

post-62176-0-51985900-1435439183_thumb.j

post-62176-0-29128200-1435439196_thumb.j

post-62176-0-83599000-1435439209_thumb.j

post-62176-0-39647900-1435439240_thumb.j

What did you use to blacken the plastics please?

Nice pics btw. looking good.

Looks good, lovely Alfa too. :)

I use AutoGlym's Bumper and Trim Restorer. Green gooey stuff that works a treat :)

Thanks

I use this autoglym bumper and trim gel.

http://www.halfords.com/motoring-travel/cleaning-body-repair/detailing-products/autoglym-bumper-and-trim-gel-325ml

I really like autoglym results and mostly use that with some mix of mcguairs products

Looks good, lovely Alfa too. :)

Thanks I love both my cars, however it takes about 6 hours now to fully clean both thoroughly though :P luckily I like doing it and my partner helps.

Thanks will pick some up soon

I need to find a way to get my partner into this proper cleaning malarkey... Starting with lesson number one; cleaning your car more than once a year!

• Like 1

I was cleaning the cars Saturday and the Mrs came out and said I'll do the hoovering and glass I nearly fell over!

• Like 1

I need to find a way to get my partner into this proper cleaning malarkey... Starting with lesson number one; cleaning your car more than once a year!

Well the Fiesta is more her baby as I let her pick the colour and trim (although I made clear we were getting the ecoboost 125 version) so although she did a few things in the past towards detailing/cleaning, I told her if she wants her car doing she needs to help me do them both :P

It's good bonding time when ones applying layers and the other is right behind them buffing them out. I think we both just like to be proud of our cars and want to keep them for many years so we like to maintain them. Also it helps she likes cars and knows how to drive them (fast).

I was cleaning the cars Saturday and the Mrs came out and said I'll do the hoovering and glass I nearly fell over!

Lol the windows and interior is my partners speciality as she does a much better job ( I don't do a bad job on purpuse though honest :rolleyes: )

• Like 1

I know exactly what you talking about, If I don't clean it for her, the car will never be cleaned

I know exactly what you talking about, If I don't clean it for her, the car will never be cleaned

+1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club