Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changes for Fiesta in October

adzmcp

The Line up for Fiesta is changing come October

Studio - Power front windows as standard. Introduction of the 1.25 60ps (5Dr) 1.25 82PS (3 and 5 Dr) and 1.4TDCI (5 Dr)

Stlye and Style + Disciontinued

Edge - Spec as per Style Model with A/C. 1.25 60ps and 82ps, 1.4 Man and Auto, 1.4 TDCI

Econetic - A/C standard with no Co2 change.

Zetec S - Now standard with Heated screen, Side skirts, and alloy foot pedals

Options Been Deleted

-Detachable Towbar

-Keyless entry ( still in tech pack)

- Smokers Pack

-Power Rear windows (Still avalible on X Pack)

-Auto wipers inc auto headlamps on Edge and Econetic

- Privicy Glass on Edge Econetic and Zetec S ( Still part of Street Pack on Zetec S)

NEW MODEL INTRODUCED ON LIMITED RUN

Ford Fiesta Titanium Individual

Based on the 1.4 Titanium avalible as 3 or 5 Door

Only 400 units been made

Standards Features include

-Individual Red Style Interior

-16" Sculptured alloys

-Bluetooth and USB

**Update**

Blazer Blue, Ceder, Spa to be deleted off colour range

No New Colours were Mentioned. New Prices are though. Studio +£350 now a £750 price walk up instead of a £600 walk up

My work place

Ok - so it looks like, witht he exception of the limited addition, there are no changes to the Titanium

The Zetec and Titanium are still the same spec. They are just putting better spec lower down models

So I really do need to get side skirts or else my car will be odd one out!!!!

Your's is a Mountune with the exterior kit and alloys - its never going to look standard Michelle! ;)

Any idea if prices remain the same? - if thats the case it looks like my Zetec S I've just ordered would be a few hundred quid cheaper in October....may have to enquire when it's being built....

Any idea if prices remain the same? - if thats the case it looks like my Zetec S I've just ordered would be a few hundred quid cheaper in October....may have to enquire when it's being built....

Oh you so know that with any additional kit there is going to be a slight price rise . . .or smaller discounts

So the "tart's handbag" interior is being pushed. No idea why I've bet they've sold loads of them :lol:

So the "tart's handbag" interior is being pushed. No idea why I've bet they've sold loads of them :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: So whats the version in the ZS refered to then?

I can't take credit for that one - someone else called it that having ordered one.

The Zetec S one - I don't know, it reminds me of a football strip.

Must admit I did kind of like the blue version, not with the blue dash as that was just too much - but there was no way I would have had the tarts handbag on mine - in fact if I could have had the Street Pack on the Titanium, mine would not have had the leather trim at all!

Oh bugger!! All those things on the Zetec S make up most of the options I ordered!!! just typical.

Oh bugger!! All those things on the Zetec S make up most of the options I ordered!!! just typical.

Try not to think about it - you ordered what you wanted at the time . . and you never know with the new bits of kit the price could go up or any discounts go down

I love the look of the 'Individual' interior on the Zetec S, not a lover of leather seats though..

And back on topic, it's about time Ford made side skirts a standard feature on the ZS, never really got why they'd make a sporty looking car with a bodykit but lacking side skirts? And I suppose they can actually justify the price increases now :lol:

Why cant they make side skirts for the 5 door, Does anyone know if there is anyone who make skirts for the 5 door?

I can't take credit for that one - someone else called it that having ordered one.

The Zetec S one - I don't know, it reminds me of a football strip.

That was me! I cancelled the leather interior though but I'm still getting Soho Red Dots interior now

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club