Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changes for Fiesta in October

adzmcp

****UPDATE*****

Blazer Blue, Spa, And Ceder to be deleted out of colour range

This just makes ma weelady even more unique! B)

If they are dropping Blazer Blue, please don't tell me they will be adding 'Performance Blue'!

I would love a Fiesta in that colour, but it wasn't available. I'll be kicking myself if it's introduced :( .

If they are dropping Blazer Blue, please don't tell me they will be adding 'Performance Blue'!

I would love a Fiesta in that colour, but it wasn't available. I'll be kicking myself if it's introduced :( .

I agree i LOVE performance blue

I'd love to see them introduce the Orange of the Focus ST to the Zetec S colour choices, I think I'd actually swap my ZS in for an Orange one :lol:

Not sure that the Orange off of the ST woud be available across the range - and as for Performance Blue that would only be available on the performance models (and there isn;t really one at the moment)

****UPDATE*****

Blazer Blue, Spa, And Ceder to be deleted out of colour range

I thought there was talk on this forum at one point of dropping Morello? I take it's staying? I trated my my Morello with the Soho Saracuse seats and dash.

I thought there was talk on this forum at one point of dropping Morello? I take it's staying? I trated my my Morello with the Soho Saracuse seats and dash.

Yes your right - Morello was the first one to be dropped out of the range

Can't believe they are goign to drop so many more colours without adding to the selection tho

Yes your right - Morello was the first one to be dropped out of the range

Can't believe they are goign to drop so many more colours without adding to the selection tho

Is or has the Morello been dropped? According to the website, it's still available and we only have the word (as far as I'm aware) of a salesman that Nightowl spoke to. Would have thought it would be in the list of dropped colours that adzmcp posted if it was being dropped.

Is or has the Morello been dropped? According to the website, it's still available and we only have the word (as far as I'm aware) of a salesman that Nightowl spoke to. Would have thought it would be in the list of dropped colours that adzmcp posted if it was being dropped.

I am begining to think that you mgiht be right here Keith - looks like you colour might not be so rare after all!!

Performance blue - similar colour to the blue subaru?

Focus RS in Performance Blue:

euro-spec-2009-ford-focus-rs_100190152_m.jpg

Not too disimilar to the Subaru colour as you suggest, but it's what Ford call it ;) .

And only available, as the name suggests, on their performance models . . .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club