Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foc Inside Sticker?

little oz2

Does the inside sticker still exist as I can't seem to see it in the shop?

They have been discontinued.

I have one on my car and a spare at present.

Planning to see if I can get a local company to replicate some for me.

Watch this space.

how come they have been discontinued?,

as I was thinking about getting one to go in my back window but if it's on the outside the wiper might catch it and start taking it off?

We discontinued the old style as I believe we changed supplier... As such we changed the design I believe.

As notified in another post I have approached a t-shirt company an old friend works at concerning reproducing the older style sticker.

He should get back to me within 24 hours with a yay or nay and if yay then give me an idea of cost and minimum numbers.

I mentioned to him I may be looking at a run of 50 and depending on interest I should be able to make them available at cost plus P&P.

If I get good interest I will most likely also try to bring some to Ford Fair for the availability of attendees.

I will post news as and when I get any.

• Like 1

Do I have to notify my insurance company that I have decals on my car if I have this in the window?

I believe it's one of the few things that you can get away with.

It's considered non-permanent apparently.

(CAUTION: the above information is based on a chat I had with my insurers regarding modifications. As such it may not be industry standard. If in doubt, ring and ask!)

I had the same when I installed window blinds. Vecaus the popped off it wasn't a modification, just an accessory causing no distraction. Basically if you get timed to take it off and it can be done in under 5 seconds you will be fine, but always confirmation is best

I had the same when I installed window blinds. Vecaus the popped off it wasn't a modification, just an accessory causing no distraction. Basically if you get timed to take it off and it can be done in under 5 seconds you will be fine, but always confirmation is best

Well in that case i am not declaring new alloys and am training as a Formula 1 pit crew member!:lol:

Haha, sadly you may be quick but the premise I work to is you need no tools and 5 seconds.

Damn, better declare them when i eventually buy them then!:)

• Like 1

Lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club