Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Trim

Silent Shark

Hello again.

I realised the other night that I never specified to the dealer which interior trim colour I wanted, and there is nothing on the paperwork to suggest what colours I'll be getting.

Is there a standard or default colour that I'll be given? I'm hoping for the black/grey Dotts in Syracuse, not the red Soho. Did everyone else explicitly tell the dealer what they wanted, and if they didn't, what did they get?

I suppose the easiest thing to do is to call the dealer, but I'll have to go digging for a direct number, as the website only gives you a number for the HQ of the chain of dealers it belongs to... :unsure:

Thanks.

Hello again.

I realised the other night that I never specified to the dealer which interior trim colour I wanted, and there is nothing on the paperwork to suggest what colours I'll be getting.

Is there a standard or default colour that I'll be given? I'm hoping for the black/grey Dotts in Syracuse, not the red Soho. Did everyone else explicitly tell the dealer what they wanted, and if they didn't, what did they get?

I suppose the easiest thing to do is to call the dealer, but I'll have to go digging for a direct number, as the website only gives you a number for the HQ of the chain of dealers it belongs to... :unsure:

Thanks.

I think you will find that this is the default fabric for Titanium models although always worth checking just to make sure

Thanks Paul.

I might have a go at calling the dealer too, but that makes me feel a bit more relaxed :) .

My car was already built and ready for me to have, so I never chose the blue interior - at first I thought it wouldnt have been our choice if we were playing a fresh build order, but now I love my blue inside.

My car was already built and ready for me to have, so I never chose the blue interior - at first I thought it wouldnt have been our choice if we were playing a fresh build order, but now I love my blue inside.

Blue is standard on the Zetec S I believe, and only available on that model. I would like the Blue, but I prefered the extras on the Titanium instead ;) .

Soho is optional - what you want is what you'll get.

However - it should say Fairland/Syracuse on your order paperwork...

Blue is standard on the Zetec S I believe, and only available on that model. I would like the Blue, but I prefered the extras on the Titanium instead ;) .

I think its exterior colour dependent - blue interior is only available on the white, silver and vision Zetec S's.

Soho is optional - what you want is what you'll get.

However - it should say Fairland/Syracuse on your order paperwork...

Mine did even with the X Pack specified

Of course it did - it's the dash and door trims it's referring to as well as the seats.

I think its exterior colour dependent - blue interior is only available on the white, silver and vision Zetec S's.

Standard interior on a titanium is fairland syracuse...

you have the option of a red/pink dash or a blue dash alomg with different individual packs...

the blue interior and red interior is available on zetec and above

only thing thats unique to the zetec s is the blue individual pack! which gives you blue leather and thats optional on any colour zetec s

Checked my order form and receipt, no mention of the interior trim.

But it sounds like it's standard, so I should be fine :) .

Thanks all.

Checked my order form and receipt, no mention of the interior trim.

But it sounds like it's standard, so I should be fine :) .

Thanks all.

Was it factory order or ready built? if its factory chances are its just the plain grey!

Was it factory order or ready built? if its factory chances are its just the plain grey!

Factory. I'm not due to get it till 2nd November, but judging from how long others are waiting, it'll be late November :( .

IMG_0026.jpg

Dotts in Soho is an option on certain colours.

That's the interior I got and I didn't specify it. Was a bit of a surprise when I opened the car cos I thought it was the black/grey interior but I rather like it.

It does go really well with Hot magenta doesn't it?

It does indeed Amy, it's rather lovely, at least I think so anyway (and I know there will be those that disagree, but as we have said before.... each to their own!)

Anyone seen Hartley's interior on UKFN? I like his work...

Click

I can't help that think that this...

Click

Would look great in Frosty. If I could find some heated seats from a Focus ST or similar, sell the X pack seats, and then get everything trimmed in black and white, that'd look awesome.

Anyone seen Hartley's interior on UKFN? I like his work...

Click

I can't help that think that this...

Click

Would look great in Frosty. If I could find some heated seats from a Focus ST or similar, sell the X pack seats, and then get everything trimmed in black and white, that'd look awesome.

Couldn't get into the first link. As for the second, it's ok, not keen on the door panels, and I don't like the crissy-crossy puffy bits, but I do agree the black and white would suit Frosty very well.

i was impressed until i seen it was a corsa VXR!!!! yuk yuk yuk dirty vauxhall rubbish! dan u need to wash ur eyes out with soapy water for even looking at that filth!!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club