Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kev's 2015 Ford Focus Zetec S

KevP

Hi all,

So on Tuesday night, I picked up my new Ford Focus Zetec S. I opted for the Magnetic Metallic colour and the 1.5 litre turbo eco boost engine.

The options I selected were:

Appearance Pack 2 (18" alloys & tinted rear windows)

Convenience Pack (Auto Folding side mirrors, Active Park Assist, Park Out Assist & Parking sensors all round)

Door edge protectors

Ford Sync 2, DAB & Sat Nav

Rear View Camera

So far so good. Getting to grips with the infotainment system!

Images Below:

IMG_2083.jpg
IMG_2084.jpg
IMG_2085.jpg
IMG_2089.jpg
IMG_2090.jpg
IMG_2091.jpg
IMG_2086.jpg
IMG_2087.jpg
IMG_2088.jpg
  • Like 5

Nice colour and a great car.

Enjoy.

Sure I've seen that car somewhere before...

Enjoy it :D

Very nice, this just makes me wanna have mine now which will look exactly the same except the door protectors :) Enjoy it mate!

A beautiful car packed full of great "toys". You'll love it.

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

Picked up the mats from Ford last night. They threw them in with the sale however didn't have any in stock. Probably just the cheaper of available sets, however I'll take them for nothing. They Actually fit nice I think. Added some pictures for you all to see.

Driver Side Front
IMG_2094.jpg
Passenger Side Front
IMG_2092.jpg
Rear
IMG_2093.jpg

Cheapskates, why did they only give you 3?:lol:

Haha :lol: Didn't think there was any point in taking a picture of the other back mat. Should get my Heko Wind Deflectors today from the postman!

Yeah they are the basic carpet mats, but the good thing is that they are reinforced under the pedals, which is why I chose them for my car.

The more expensive "velour" ones in my old titanium X, went thin there very quickly...

• Like 1

Nice colour, enjoy your new car!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Last night I took delivery of a set of Heko Wind Deflectors and also a set of number plate screw caps.

Heko_Wind_Deflectors.jpg

Pretty easy to fit. I used the supplied metal clips also. Think it adds a nice look to the car. I fitted two white caps to the number plate securing screws on the front, however the back ones are more like bolts and are too big for the caps. The supplied screws are also too small for the pre drilled holes at the rear. Will just have to make do.

Heko_Wind_Deflectors_1.jpg

Heko_Wind_Deflectors_2.jpg

evening just ordered mine similar spec, I went for driver pack, as opposed to convenience and in white. just wondered how its all going. ive chopped in my st3, and was wondering what your getting to the gallon and anything I might need to look out for

cheers

Grats Cuder, what did they say when will you get it?

not ready till sept 65 plate , what did who say?

Yeah meant what did the dealership say when will you get it.. they said sept for me too.

they did suggest it may be earlier, but i chose to wait. did cost me £700 on the trade in though, bit of a downer. what will you end up paying?

Won't say exact numbers but a good 4.5k came off the price due to some promotions they had in June and they also part exed my fiesta in good price.

evening just ordered mine similar spec, I went for driver pack, as opposed to convenience and in white. just wondered how its all going. ive chopped in my st3, and was wondering what your getting to the gallon and anything I might need to look out for

cheers

All going well so far mate. I've been lucky enough to not experience the horrible rattle that a few others have got. Fingers crossed it stays that way. I've come from a Mercedes SLK so this isn;t as powerful but I like it. Just waiting on mountune to release something. I think this could be pushed to 200hp easy. I don;t have a bad word at the moment.

• Like 1

I already asked Mountune and they said they have got no plans for the 1.5 :(

I posted this to their facebook page and got this reply:

Hi Guys, have you got your hands on Ford's new 1.5 eco boost yet? Any plans to add it to your tuning packages?

Like · Comment · Share · 12
  • Like 1

Obviously changed their stance since I asked them then, lol.

• 2 months later...

mine arrived today, enjoying the fact you don't actually have to drive it hard like the ST, although they are nice cars.

how's the mpg levelling out on your motors, only got 24 miles on mine still early days happy zsing

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club