Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 Dr St Interior Into A 5dr Titanium

TIMDW1977
聽Share

Apologies in advance if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find anything 馃榿

I have a mk2.5 2.0 tdci titanium and am looking to change the seats for the leather recaro St ones front and back. Seems there are a few 3 Dr interiors knocking about but unsure if they fit a 5 Dr. Could anyone kindly share if this can be done?

Many thanks.

I think it should be a straight swap as I don't think the seat sizes will be any different. But I could wrong.

3-door front seats have the folding/sliding mechanism which is needed to have access to the rear seat. The 5-door front seats do not have this. However the mounting point of both seats are identical so the seats will fit without any problems.

Based on the part numbers in Ford Ecat the fitment of the rear seat should be the same.

The door panels will not fit because of the different size doors.

It's just the seats I'm looking into getting. Thanks for the help. Just need to liberate the necessary means to buy it now. Forget how expensive car modification can be!