Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If an ST was to be released...

Fraser.

I work for Ford and they keep there cards close to there chest with new cars etc. But our area manager did say that the Idea of a ST Fiesta in the current climate is not going to happen. But then he went on to mention the new EcoBoost engines been released. (This was back last year when Fiesta was coming out) So all we can guess is that they will but a 1.6 EcoBoost engine in it to go agaist the Corsa VXR Etc.

With the New Focus and New C-Max and New Fusion Replacement due next year dont bank on an ST till earliest 2011.

With KA ST :lol: its basically a Fiat but Ford did not use there 1.4 petrol so they probably saving that for a sports model in future

Theres to much demand for an ST already and i reckon it will go to production quicker than we think.

Is that your car in your avi? Got any bigger pics? :)

Theres to much demand for an ST already and i reckon it will go to production quicker than we think.

I totally agree, I think once they realise how well the Zetec S is selling in comparison to the rest of the range, they'll introduce the ST, my guesses are some point in 2010.

And with regards to the recession, the Fiesta is one of the few new cars can't be made quick enough to meet demand! Although an ST might be in demand less because of higher running costs etc, I still think there is a gap in the market that it would fill, and Ford need to realise that, so that I can go an order my ST :lol:

too right a 178bhp turbo would be great! even better with 200+bhp remap,come on ford sort it!! :lol:

would love an st model, thats the one thing the fiesta is crying out for a nice 1.6 turbocharged engine

Well I guess as long as it does not look any better than mine - which I am guessing it won't - I'll be happy with my 120bhp

• 11 months later...

i think it will be a while before we see an st and with mountune going to do a cam upgrade to go with the 140 kit,i dont think they would be doing so much to the z-s if the st was just round the corner

Yet more Auto Express lies. We wont see the ST untill atleast the facelift in 2012

Hmmm, yes, the wonderful picture with the broken front axle - one wheel is turned in the other isn't :lol:

That article is from March 31st - I'm with Mark, 2012 at the earliest - just in time for the end of my Options I hope :D

i think it will be a while before we see an st and with mountune going to do a cam upgrade to go with the 140 kit,i dont think they would be doing so much to the z-s if the st was just round the corner

Mountune did the ST150 to a ST185 so that means nothing.

And yes It probably will be 2012 but better then than never, I know the article Is from March I just thought posting It was a step closer than we was before. aint been on here for over a year due to a bad accident on my motorbike forgot loads of stuff like my name for 1 but remembered this thread lol.

Ford Focus already has an RS high performance version, but starting in 2011, the Fiesta will also have its own performance version: Enter the Ford Fiesta ST. This model will be powered by an all-new turbocharged engine and will deliver at least 180bhp. The official debut will be made at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show with sales to begin later on that summer.

We have to remind you that a while ago Ford said they had dropped the idea of a ST version for the Fiesta, but recent spy shots revealed those rumors weren’t true.

With 180 hp under the hood, the Fiesta ST will make the 0-62mph sprint in less than seven seconds and hit a top speed of more than 140mph. The car will be distinguished by twin exhaust pipes, a rear diffuser, and a bodykit.