Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Ka Indicator Problem

WelshWolfie

I recently got a 2004 Ford Ka 1.3 Duratec as my first car a month or two, bought it for £1000, just over 46000 on the clock, and for the first few weeks, it was pretty good, even though I haven't driven it on the road yet, and today I have noticed that the front left indicator suddenly doesn't want to work, I've checked the wiring, seems OK, bulb, good condition, give it a knock, it works fine again, when I put it back in again, it sometimes stops flashing again, like any sudden knocks stops it working, I took it off and used the one from the driver side on the passenger side, and it worked fine so no problems there, but when I tried the passenger unit on the driver side, it didn't work at all, i know the problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it, I swapped bulbs but its not them either, and does anyone know if that unit thing, basically, the bit where the cable plugs into, with the bulb on the other end, does it have a prober name? I search for "Ford Ka 2004 Indicator unit and it comes up with stalks, headlight units and anything but what I need

Bad earth / connection is likely.

• Like 1

I just found out the problem, turns out it was a bulb :P must've got confused with each bulb as I switched them

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club