Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New St

CookieM

So I went into Ford's on Saturday to get a quote and also had to redo carwow quotes as they expired on 31st. Seems that the deposit contribution has dropped to about £800, GMFV is near enough the same.

Having a few issues with getting a settlement figure for my current car atm tbough. If I get a settlement figure valid today it comes in at ~£19400 and if Ford get one for in the future it seems to go up! Not really sure what's going on but they think it's due to the system not deducting my next few payments from the balance due to this months payment not clearing yet. Hoping to get a call back tomorrow with the correct settlement figure (~£18600) and a decent quote.

Originally quoted £450 pm! With about 2 mins negotiation came down to £377. Still way more than I want to pay though. Hopefully the £1000 difference in the settlement figure will bring it down a fair chunk.

Spec I'm going for is ST3, Stealth, black style pack, priv glass, heated steering wheel, active city stop.

• Like 2

So settlement figure has now sorted itself out so ive placed an order for the car in the spec above :D.

Now it's just a waiting game...

So settlement figure has now sorted itself out so ive placed an order for the car in the spec above :D.

Now it's just a waiting game...

Nice when they think you will get it

• 1 month later...

Car arrived at the dealers on Friday and went to take a look at it today :D. Forgot how good stealth looks in the flesh, and strangely the wheels look so much bigger in black!

Roll on end of march...

IMG_20160216_171806.jpg

IMG_20160216_171815.jpg

• Like 2

Those alloys look different to start ones or are they same?

Car looks awesome though

Yunii

They're just the 19" style pack wheels in black I think... Lol

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Nice one Ollie, car looks almost identical to mine.

Stealth with 19" black wheels, black pack, privacy glass, premium sat nav, rear cam and sunroof.

Mines got a build date of 24th Feb, can't wait.

Guys, the screen protector mentioned earlier, is it a direct fit or do you have to trim it to fit?

Nice one Ollie, car looks almost identical to mine.

Stealth with 19" black wheels, black pack, privacy glass, premium sat nav, rear cam and sunroof.

Mines got a build date of 24th Feb, can't wait.

Guys, the screen protector mentioned earlier, is it a direct fit or do you have to trim it to fit?

Yeah just a direct fit. I wouldn't say they fit that great though and very hard to get on if you've been using your screen for a while as it's hard to get all the dust out of the corners. Ended up taking mine off after a while as started getting dirty and bubbling up in the corners.

Also some goodies arrived today... Was expecting them to just be primed but came in black. I've got matte black vinyl on order too but may just leave as they are.

Still debating on what colour gel inlays to go for. Debating between green and purple. Will most likely do some pinstriping in whichever colour I choose too!

hmm.. picture didn't attach...

Also attached the two colour choices (sorry if it's your car, best front on picture i could find on google!)

IMG_20160220_124523.jpg

Green.png

Purple.png

• Like 1

I went with the green on my Stealth ST - everyone I know has told me how good they look.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Yeah i chose green originally but my mate suggested purple which i think looks just as good and so far has a few more votes than green

Also, ended up spraying the caps in matte black, thought it'd be a bit easier than wrapping them :)

IMG_20160220_203213.jpg

Mirror caps looks good.

I've thought about doing something like that, but it's the only bit of my car's colour I can see when driving, lol.

Thanks. You should give it a go, would look good with the blue. These are aftermarket ones that I bought off eBay for £25. That way there's no chance of damaging the originals so can just be put back on if needed

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Went for purple badges in the end!

Booked in to have the roof wrapped black on the 29th (pickup day)

Also ordered trc front splitter and side skirts so hopefully make a trip over to them for fitting on the 30th :)

20160316_205833.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finally picked up the car this morning! Bit of a faff at fords as they had people off ill and were running around like mad men! They'd not got the plates on yet and car hadn't had any petrol put in. Managed to swing nearly full tank of fuel out of it for the trouble though so not complaining! :)

There are a few subtle differences to my previous one. Clutch seems much lighter, and brakes obviously slightly sharper. Trip screen has a higher resolution now by looks of it so everything looks a bit smaller and crisper which i like. Gear stick seems slightly taller too and changing gear isn't as stiff as it was before (especially going into reverse). Not tried the heated seats or steering wheel yet, been quite good weather today!

Got straight home and put the wind deflectors, richbrook aerial, gel badges and mirror caps on. Just got the mountune induction to fit now. Then took a nice little trip over to a fairly local tinting and wrapping place to have the roof wrapped. Gave Kev at TRC a call while i was waiting and got booked in on thursday morning to have the splitter and sideskirts fitted. 

Anyway.. pictures..

20160329_140526.jpg

20160329_140510.jpg

20160329_111212.jpg

20160329_095940.jpg

• Like 1

Looks good, almost identical to mine!

Heated wheel is great, can't wait for winter 😀

• Like 1

Mountune Induction kit fitted :)

Went for a blast with the airbox lid off, so much more whoosh! Put it back on for now but debating on whether to take it off again. Seems there's mixed opinion about leaving off.

db8a1f5efd6b54f686d17920bd1db09c.jpg

5aefb053d75ec8033b4abbb6608b98e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You could always get the Rs airbox if you want a bit more noise without the heatsoak.

• Like 1

You could always get the Rs airbox if you want a bit more noise without the heatsoak.

Where can I find one of those? :)

Any Ford dealer should be able to order. I think they are on pumaspeed and the likes too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Any Ford dealer should be able to order. I think they are on pumaspeed and the likes too.

Thanks mate! Found it on pumaspeed. Might have to grab one, seems a safer bet than leaving the filter completely exposed.

Link for anyone else looking for it. http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Ford-Focus-MK3-RS-Air-Box_16970.jsp

And fully tripler'd ;)

c519cbb07877b9b826537a6f96de326b.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club