Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

European Tour

SNC

Okay I'm a little bored of being a Spider Salesman lol jk :lol: I don't mind recommending them, anyway I'm thinking of doing a 2 week eurotrip next summer possibly incorportating brussels, switzerland, italy, france (french riviera).

As much as I love my Fiesta and would have some fun on the roads I'm looking for, I actually think because it's likely to be 3000+ miles the diesel Giulietta might just win out for the trip and I can take it back to the homeland in italy lol.

But I'm looking for some advice planning it as I'm looking for a mix of great roads to drive, nice places to visit and attractions. Any help or advice?

Roads I'm interested in:

20130624-225904.jpg

Furka Pass

road1.jpg

Stelvio Pass - Was thinking it might be better to look at this from the bottom and drive up it might be awesome.

Also one of the areas and attactions I like the look of is the Jungfrau region waterfall:

jungfrau-region-waterfall.jpg

and maybe stay at Zermatt and see the materhorn

Sunnegga%20mountain%20restaurant.jpgscreen480x480.jpeg

Anything else you can recommend?

Thanks

Ive heard that the Ikea superstore in Switzerland is particularly good!:rolleyes:

• Like 1

in what way does it differ from other countrys

Errrrrmmm, they speak 4 different languages there! This is what happens when i try to crack a joke as with a clear head this morning i realised Ikea was founded in SWEDEN not Switzerland!:huh:^_^:lol:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club